Why do girls like wedgies?

I have this girl at my school and 1 day we ran into each other and she asked me too give her a wedgie , I asked her "why ?" But she did not give me an answer and so after school she followed me and kept asking me to give her a wedgie..so I finally gave her 1.

Why are some girls like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never met a girl who liked them.

What Girls Said 3

• I never met a girl that actually likes them...I've gotten too many to count and never enjoyed getting one...But whatever makes her happy I guess...lol

• It is I think because of the cloth going in her crack Wich she likes it and I think she likes pain but anyways it might feel comfortable for her but me I like it pls don't make fun of me I just wanna say \/(•_•)\/

• girl is a FREAK

What Guys Said 4

• Its because of the sensation when it pulls up and rubs her privates.

• Some girls like getting wedgies as they do spankings. It causes them pain and establishes dominance. But another part of it is the humiliation aspect, and of someone standing behind you holding on to your underpants, yanking them up

• Well the answer is kinda obvious. The wedgie itself is a turn on for her.

• da she like have ing aher underwear in her crack and private