Is 6'3' too tall for a girl?

i've always been made fun of for being tall, I was about 5'8 in 5th grade now I'm 6'3' and I think I'm done growing, I've never dated anyone because the tall guys are instersted in shorter girls. is height a problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, just as most women like tall men, most men like short girls.

Its a feeling of dominance, protection, and it goes both ways.

Men like to feel like the protector, the dominant and women like to feel protected and dominated.

And that's the reason.

If the woman is taller than the man, either the man likes to feel dominated, (rare) or the difference in height is negligible because the woman is so good looking that it overcomes the height issue.

Attraction is about an overall value, not just one specific thing.

Sheesh, I know you're trying to give a straight answer here, but when it comes to personal preference, that's pretty bold.
      Personally, I'd *love* to have a girl taller than me, but I don't know, I'm just me, thank you for your time, and sorry.

What Guys Said 2

• I dated a girl who was 6'5... it's worth the climb

• For me it's way too tall. I'm only 5' 8". There are guys that will love your height though.

What Girls Said 2

• in my opinion, height is not a problem, because that's is something you can't change. and it is part of who the person is

• i know plenty of guys who love tall girls! lol.