How can I be sexy and not cute?

Lets face it,guys do not want cute and I've learned that.So I want to stop being called cute and being the friend and never the girlfriend and I don't want to be seen as they good girl anymore because that gets girls no where with guys.Tips or advice please?:)Thank you

Most Helpful Guy

• What are you talking about? "Cute" is good. "Sexy" means "I wanna be with you so I can have sex with you." I don't think you want a jerk boyfriend like that. And not getting a boyfriend/girlfriend has more to do with your behavior than it does with your looks. If you're cute, you're fine in the looks department. If you like a guy, you've got to be more open about it instead of trying to hide it. Keeping that feeling inside doesn't really let the other person know if it's okay for him to "make the move" or not. If you've told guys you really like them, but they were like "oh...well, you're cute, but not hot...so I think it's better if we just stay friends." then that's obviously not the right guy to be with.

• I totally agree with you. I would rather a guy thing I am cute rather than sexy.

• Agreed, you've said it for me there.

• Two down arrows? What the fock was wrong with my opinion? "DAMN his reasonable answers!" lol

What Guys Said 10

• I personaly love sweet women!

I think this country has a serious shortage of nice girls!

I mean- seriously the media is full of nasty ass triffaling hoes!

Have you seen that show THE BAD GIRLS CLUB? I strait up hate them women! Lol

My adice would be simply be yourself, I'm sure there are many many many men out there who want a nice girl.

Nice doesn't mean you need to be a doormat, stand up for yourself.

Be true to who YOU REALLY ARE and you'll be great.

I just think women in this country- mainly in the media are just so jaded and hard. Its really sad to me.

• Just act more confidently and empowered. Give them a little bait and follow it up with a little challenge and your all set.

• For your attitude, be more confident and forward. Wear red- it's innately associated with power and gives you a more vibrant appearance. Stand tall. Get fit.

Ask guys out. If you're being direct about it, that takes you from the category of "women sitting around and waiting for men to notice them" (which is most of them) into "women actively going after what they want" (which is barely any of them). Just by being asked out, most guys will be flattered. Some guys might take advantage of it- learn to spot when you're being taken advantage of, and move on. Before someone blows smoke up my ass about "waah, women can't do that because they're called desperate sluts!", that's mostly coming from other women (who are jealous because they're too insecure/lazy to approach) and guys who aren't looking for a relationship (because they like the chase, not the relationship).

Yeah, that means you might get rejected. If you do, whatever, life goes on. If you're going to want to appear sexy, being too afraid to do something is a bad way to go about it.

• I like cute or sexy, either's good if I find them attractive. If you really wanna do sexy though, next time you go out throw on some eye liner (not hooker amounts though) but just enough to give your eyes that sultry look. You get yourself some sexy eyes the rest is sure to follow.

• Be sexy and cute then, I go for cute girls, you just haven't yet met the right one.

• I don't like sexy. I like cute. So you're very wrong.

• Umm...I go for the cute good girl over the sexy bad girl, so I can't help you there.

• Sexy is about smiling horny like for me. But a lot of guys think sexy is sluty since they don't know them.

• Go for something like this

link

• If it is warm wear tight fitting low cut tops that are dark colored along with a skirt and some high heals. If it is cold wear business casual style clothes and make sure the clothes show off your curves.

You are wrong about guys not wanting cute girls but if you want to look sexy and not cute then dress more the way I advise and lose the T shirts, jeans, sweaters, and sweat pants. Basically get used to not wearing comfortable clothes anymore lol.

• LOL At whoever gave me the down rating. If you can't take my opinion on something like this then this site is not for you.

• You can be sexy without looking like a tramp too,you know.It's all in the attitude,not the way you dress,sorry.

• You can dress the way I describe without looking like a tramp. When I say low cut top I don't mean boobs have to be hanging out.

What Girls Said 6

• In my opinion its better if a guy thinks you are cute rather than sexy. 9 out of every 10 guys who tells you that you are sexy probably won't stay around long. You should be happy for a guy to think of you as cute.

The guys who have called me sexy usually aren't interested in more than sex. But the ones who have called me beautiful and cute usually want more than sex.

• -Wear Make-up;liquid foundation,concealer,powder,bronzer,eyeliner,mascara,eyeshadow and lipstick/stain.Last time I checked,Maxim and Playboy were not receiving complaints about make-up and no one complains about Megan Fox(although she's gorgeous)

-Straighten your hair.To guys,curly=cute,cute=friend...plus,most girls can rock straight hair.Volumize your hair.

-Wear clothing that accentuates your curves

-Show more skin;cleavage and/or legs

-Don't be shy or quiet,be outgoing or even the "party girl type" minus the drinking and drugs(unless you're into that).

• She's at least correct about one thing. Guys like straight hair they can run their fingers through. Yes, curly=cute and cute=friend.

• If you're going to argue that you aren't a dumbass could you at least spell correctly and make sense bitch?Don't like my answer?Get off it bitch, I gave her solid advice and you gave jack. I'm not 15 babe, but you sound as if you are. Clearly how she is dressing or acting isn't getting her anywhere and where's you advice?Oh wait, no where.

• And your use of the "r" word just shows your stupidity

• To some guys cute is sexy. Just be yourself, you don't need to attract 'most' guys, you only need to attract someone who'll appreciate you for who you are.

• I disagree, my boyfriend calls me cute all the time and says that's one of the reasons why he liked me when we first dated.

• My boyfriend always thought I was cute. And that's why he wanted to have a relationship with me and not just sex. So cute is not bad, but it might make you scare off the guys that are just looking for sex.

• it's all in your attitude. be confident and act like you couldn't care less