What do you think of eyebrow piercings?

What do you think of an eyebrow piercing? I've recently got one - horizontal - and I'm just curious what y'all think of them. I have pics on my profile if you'd like to see an example. Thank ya :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• sounds cool

• To be blunt I used to think they were hot back in high school but now that I'm older a more professional appearance appeals to me.

But then again its how you work it, for instance some girls make tattoos look incredibly sexy others just make them look just trashy. If you truly think it looks good then we probably will to.

• thats badass, and awesome I want one but I'm still living at my strict parents house...

was it painful to get it done?

i want one so bad!

• haha thanks but yeah it wasn't really that bad, its almost completely healed and its only been a few weeks, it only hurt for a bit like the next day, but the actual piercing was completely bearable. you should get one though! guys with brow piercings are sexyyyy in my book haha

• cool my parents ll probably disown me if I ever get one but...WORTH IT!

hehehe

• vert would look better, It looks pretty good though

What Girls Said 9

• yeah...im not so much a fan of that area being peirced...:/

• They are hot. Piercings period.

• I personally wouldn't get one because my parents would probably freak out and I wouldn't look good with one anyways...too innocent looking lol 0:)

• haha yeah my parents weren't such Huge fans, but they didn't really care, plus I'm 18 so they don't really have a say. but that's one of the reasons I got it, because I looks so innocent, it gives a nice little edge ha

• my boyfriend has his done and he looks sexy ; I would say go for it :D

• im not a huge fan of eyebrow piercings but that actually looks cute I like horizontal :)

• They look awesome, ignore what boring people have to say! be you, do what makes you feel great about yourself and personally I like eyebrow piercings. What ever floats your boat man! eh so if you are thinking about getting one... haha I suggest you GO FOR IT! :)

• i think if you have the right eyebrows, they can look hot

• ney

• I think you have the eyebrows for it. Go for it.

• Hah sweet thanks, I already got it done though.

• Wow sorry I'm an idiot who can't read apparently. Anyway, I think you may want to use a brow gel (it's basically clear mascara on a wand) just to smooth out your brows a bit. You'll be able to see the piercing more easily if your brows are well-groomed.