Who is better looking Blake Lively(Serena) or Leighton Meester(Blair)?

Just curious on peoples opinions on this. Personally, I think Leighton is much prettier because she's not so typical looking.

Blake: link

Leighton: link

• Blake
    41% (14)50% (4)43% (18)Vote
  • Leighton
    59% (20)50% (4)57% (24)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Leighton definitely. Blake is your typical all american blond teen

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Leighton meester is more beautiful and sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who they are, but I like the Leighton girl more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think Blake is prettier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blake is way more attractive to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blake :)

Leighton is hot too, but I think Blake has a cuter smile and sexier eyes.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think if any, Leighton is the more typical looking one. You could walk down the street and see a ton of girls who look just like that, but I don't think the same can be said of Blake - not where I live anyway.

Sure she's tall, slim and blond - but I think there's more about her than that. She's got a really open face and a great smile. I don't think she's typical looking at all. I know I don't see many girls like that around.

But - yeah, I think they're both really attractive anyway; I'd be happy to look like either of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • They are both beautiful but I think that Leighton is prettier because she has more defined features and like you said she isn't 'typical' looking.

1|0
    0|0
  • Blake

Blake is guy pretty, Leighton girl pretty

1|0
    1|0
  • Leighton Meester is way better looking

1|0
    0|0
  • Leighton <3

0|0
    0|0
  • blake is beautiful

leighton looks like a doll. she's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • leighton meester has a classically beautiful face. her features are gorgeous. blake lively is very plain and average to me. if she weren't skinny and blond I doubt people would be making a big deal about her. like seriously have you ever noticed if a girl is thin and blond that most people just see that and almost don't even look at her facial features?

0|0
    0|0
  • Blake is attractive but she doesn't stand out to me.

2|0
    0|0