Why does she keep looking at me?

I can't figure this out. Okay, I asked this girl out who I work with after months of flirting. She turns me down by saying she is seeing someone else. I say to her It's okay and to let me know if things change. After this happens, she starts being very flirtatious again, even giving me her number (which she never did while she was single). I think "Hmm, maybe she still likes me and maybe she isn't serious with this other guy, so I'll keep trying." I tried to just be friendly with her, telling her jokes, asking about how school was, etc. Sometimes she would respond positively and talk with me. Other times she would act like I wasn't even there, like not even talking to me when I passed by her or even looking at me.

So I decided to casually invite her to do stuff. She said she wanted to walk our dogs together at one point so I invited her to that a couple times: She was busy. Invited her to go snowboarding: Busy.

I would casually ask what her plans were for the weekend, she would say "Nothing." Then I overhear her talking to a coworker about going on a date with her boyfriend.

So now I know she is definitely with this other guy. I still like her, but stop making moves. But now she is ALWAYS looking at me. Every time I look up across the store, she is staring at me and then quickly looks away. She even has this little move where she goes to put something away on a shelf that is in clear sight of me and I always see her glance up at me before she walks back to her area. She also barely talks to me anymore and when I am near her she seems to tense up and act like I'm not there. So what is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep she obviously likes you, but the thing is she her friends etc have probably told her you are a joke or something, trust me I have been through all this with several of my friend and people I know. She does like you but she might be afraid to break up with her boyfriend. I am going to tell you one thign though, she is not worth it trust me. I remember I once were like her and it won't be anything serious because she is afraid to confront you, and she just wants you attention

What Girls Said 4

• Shes weird (the bad kind)...just move on don't wait on her to be single again or I don't know coherent she sounds like she's off her rocker...Most likely when she's single again she will start talking to you again and flirting and telling you that she wants to hangout. hopefully by that time you can say your BUSY with another girl.

she may like you but not enough to not be busy with other guys.

• She misses your attention, she is definitely playing hard to get! I don't think she is looking for a serious relationship with you just a quickie. Is she really worth all the drama?

• she likes you stupid

• she likes to be liked and a little par tof her likes you. that's all. she doesn't want to go further tho, sadly.

What Guys Said 0