Does a sternum piercing look trashy?

Is a sternum piercing (AKA a cleavage piercing) cute or trashy? If a guy sees a girl with that does he think she's like trashy or easy? Also, would that with like a lower lip piercing be too much?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it is super cute! I would love a dermal there but was told multiple times my boobs are too big and it would never heal properly. With dermals you have to watch out for ignorant people saying "durrr is that glitter/a sticker on you?"Also I don't know if you intended on getting a dermal but I would reccommend that over a surface bar, the risk of rejecting is extremely lower. I don't think a labret with that would be too much at all. If you like it get it! If you can rock it you will get more people who like it then people who don't because its YOU and its what YOU like! Trust me.

I have had multiple piercings feel free to message me if you have any questions on healing. I will try to help you out.

• Thanks! And I'm not like trying to be weird/ creepy but how big are your boobs? (I'm just wondering because I have kinda big boobs so I was wondering if mine were too big, making it a moot point)

• If you have big enough boobs to make your cleavage go up pretty high then you run the risk of it not healing properly. Basically if your boobs push together enough to where if something was in there it would get lost/hidden hah it might not work. You will have to talk with the piercer to make sure it isn't an issue. I never even thought about it causing problems until a girl I know had to take hers out because her cleavage swallowed it up and I was advised against it by piercers!

What Guys Said 4

• Its disgusting on any woman. But pierced nipples are OK if you're hot.

• I don't like sternum piercings, but I do like nipp piercing

• I just think "what a stupid piercing." So neither. I dislike lip piercings too. Some girls can pull them off though.

• I would think that she wanted her boobs stuck together. Like having a second ass.

What Girls Said 2

• To be honest it looks more painful than anything else, instead of cute or trashy. Besides nipple piercings are cuter, funner to play with and are a lot less painful.Now lip rings are sexy so get one.

• I think it looks hot! I have dermals right under my collarbone and I get compliments all the time ;D