Which Kardashian sister do you think is the prettiest?

kim, kourtney, or khloe?

I think Kourtney has the most natural beauty, as appose to Kim who is also gorgeous but seems a little fake.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh SHIT! we just got that "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" TV show only recently in Australia . . . and from what I can denounce . . . the only reason people even know the name is because one of them had sex with some rapper. . . am I right?

If that wasn't enough to tarnish the stardom of these astonishingly inarticulate, unapologetically uncultured, ignorant mannequins - the sheer amount of cosmetic surgery required to make even the slightest association between them and true beauty alludes to a tautology more interesting than anything that could be found in any of their respective personalities:

For it is now, post surgery, that it can be said that they are just as fake on the outside as they are on the inside.

ahem. . .and therein the conclusion of today's rant haha.

Thanks for the opportunity to get that off my chest :)

Its bin a pleasure,

dustyfootphilosopher

• FINALLY a guy who looks past a pretty face and realizes this! People try to say "It's because their father was O.J. Simpson's attorny" that case was over 2 decades ago! LOL

• oh, really? . . . didn't know that . . .

In that case, I can see that helping narcissistic f***tards 'get off' has become something of a family tradition.

Charming lot they are.

What Guys Said 6

• To be perfectly frank, I have no idea who those people are. Someone care to explain?

• kim looks like a dumb f*** doll and the other two are just plain ugly

• Kourtney

• but actually the siters, the younger ones are really pretty too. Yes they are young, I'm just saying they are pretty, and heck not knocked up little brats like their older sisters lol.

• Kim. Gotta love those curves!

• kourtney, kim very fake

• all I know is Kim looks good naked

What Girls Said 12

• They're all fame whores

And they're all as fake as each other.

• none,they all look like they are from another planet.

• Kourtney.

Something about Kim just looks fake and something about her seems really fake too. I like how Kourtney is herself even if she looks like a total bitch on national t.v. lol

• Who cares all Kardashians are equally un talented

• Um.. I Think KHLOE is GORGEOUS!

I See no one Listing her Name So I guess I'll Do it.

my Pick is Khloe.

• kourtney

• Kim definitely - and the other two are rough!

• I know she is no a Kardashian but is family so I would say Kendall is the most natural and beautiful one 😊

• Kim has the sexiest body

But I like kourtney and khloe the most

• kourtney for sure

kim is not hot, she's over made up

• i think they are all pretty in their own way. I think kims body is dead sexy though.

i think of all id want to date khloe. she seems really funny, but I've only seen a couple episodes of her show so I could be wrong. lol

• Kourtney..

I'm sure a lot of people will say Kim but I agree with you.

I think she's rather fake.