Is it odd that my dad walks around the house in his underwear sometimes?

It's his house, guess he can do what he wants, but really? I totally don't need to see that lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Meh, unless it's your house, I guess you don't have the ability to dictate what he wears, which is a shame, unless of course you have that kind of power over him.

I dunno, it's weird but it's not uncommon, a lot of people do it - when I'm alone in the house, I walk from my room to the shower naked, and nip downstairs quick in just boxers, because it's comfy and I'm lazy. I'm guessing your Dad is slightly lazy too. :)

I guess you could try to tell him not to do it, or hint at it by buying him a dressing down or something, I dunno. If you live with your Dad and your Mum, tell your Mum it bothers you so she'll bust his ass and cause him to stop doing it.

It sounds disgusting to me because I was one of those kids who managed to get by never seeing his parents naked or...semi naked. Either that or the horror burned it straight out of my memories and into a boundry box or something.

But no, it's not odd, it's normal. Just, make sure he doesn't do it so you get to see him wearing his underwear, but that would be odd.

Learn some evasive manuoevers and roll from cover to cover in your house - it's your only hope!

• He's lazy around the house, yes lol. I'll work on some evasive maneuvers and get him sime boxers for his b-day, maybe that'll work. Thanks :)

• Make sure the boxers are actually overalls. :D

GET BEHIND THE COVER!

• ROGER THAT, OVER & OUT! :D

What Guys Said 4

• Try bringing a girl over to meet your mother and the drunk opens the door in a bra and panties. I face palmed for the rest of the night.

• That's what my dad does too. It's normal.

• ur lucky my stepdad walks around the house butt naked... and when I was younger I hated taking baths so my dad paraded me around the house naked to all of my sister and brothers friends... I started to take more baths...

• lol

• I'm sorry, well at least it's over with :)

• haha yeah I guess that's good it was funny to me too as soon as it ended specially because my step sister and brother are like 8 years older than me...

• I walk around the house nearly all the time in my boxers.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't say it's odd, but definitely uncomfortable. My dad used to do the same thing. It became a little less awkward after he switched to boxers though, lmao.

• yes, maybe I'll get him some boxers for his b-day as a hint lol

• Haha, worth a try, right? =P

• Yes, very odd. But some people are just like that. They are lazy and don`t like getting dressed.

• A sight for sore eyes :) its not really odd, but maybe he should do it when he's on his own :) could give someone a shock

• The advert that was there when I was doing this answer was of someone in his underwear, ironic or what :)

• Lol, well at least underwear models are hot ;)

• i feel your pain my dad is obese and he goes around the house wearing tighty whiteys (ewww) can't wait till colledge!