Hippie headbands. ugly or cute?

that look like this: link

My friends and I are currently debating about whether or not they are cute. I wear them anyway :]

Most Helpful Guy

• Two sluts. Yeah, they should be your role models.

The headbands are alright, although I wouldn't really give a sh*t about them.

• uhm drop the f***ing attitude, when did I EVER say they were my role models? don't put words in my mouth. I was using the picture to show the headbands you arrogant douche

• Annoyed/hurt, what I said goes by the same principle.

Interpret it however you wish, I couldn't care less. I answered your question, now I'm going to go after rephrasing my first sentence.

---------------------

Two sluts. Yeah, you should look to them for fashion advice.

That better?

• hahah yeah that actually does sound better

What Guys Said 5

• I find them very nice to see, although, you should not be wearing a 'Hippie' headband if you really give a damn about what people think.

• i don't give a damn I was just curious.

• oooh okay gotcha

• ugly and irritating. If you're trying to look like an idiot, go for it. otherwise skip out.

• If you wear them anyway, I'm going to be honest, they look ugly, it looks like you have a headband in you forehead

• hi

• Ugly.

What Girls Said 4

• i love them I wear them a lot haha

• Cute! Depends on the color and style

• if you're cute, you're going to be cute whatever you wear. I personally don't like them though.

• pretty! if you wear them like a headband (like vanessa hudgens)