How do girls feel about a guy with a buzz cut?

I've seen all these guys walking around with long flippy hair and I just don't understand the appeal. Do you girls dislike buzzcuts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've met a few guys who look better with buzz cuts, but it really comes down to whether or not it carries well with his personality. I say personality over the traditional things such as "facial structure" because it is a pretty definitive style choice, which stands out against all of those "long haired" men. True, you can't pull it off as well with certain facial structures, but people who choose the cut are generally confident enough that the guidelines are over ruled.

In the end, it reflects an aspect of your personality, so if the girl can't take your buzz, than she is probably not going to like other choices of yours. View it like a screen. All the girls who still like me with this are the ones who are probably a better match, therefore I get less duds. Yay!

What Girls Said 5

• It all depends on they guy.

I think my boyfriend looks hot with a buzz cut, he looks tougher then usual and it's a turn on for some reason, but I also like his hair grown in, but not past his ears.

However some guys just can't pull off the buzz cut or the long hair, the girl you need to be asking is the one your interested in or seeing, everyone has their own taste's and opinions.

• i can't say that I would pick it if I could choose,but I have short hair which most guys say they don't like so just as I wouldn't want a guy to dislike me only cause of my hair,i wouldn't ignore a guy just cause he has short hair

• yeah totally! I like them buzz cuts just as much as I like longish messy hair. both are hot! :D

• I personally don't like buzzcuts. I like short hair, but not THAT short.

• I like guys with short hair. They look so manly! :)

What Guys Said 3

• It depends on the guy and how you pull it off with your overall look. I'm in the same boat as you, I couldn't let my hair get too long or shaggy. My hair actually gets a little curly when it gets longer and I can't stand it, the messiness, it touching my ears, everything like that. I keep my buzzed real close in pretty much a high and tight (if you know what that is). It seems to fit me well, very clean looking and fits my face. I have a skinny face, so that helps in making it look good for me. But I've seen other guys that it makes their head look really round.

So yeah, it depends on you. If it works for you, keep doing it. I think girls like the messy hair look, but appreciate the clean look just as much.

• I hate the messy hair look!

• I get the same thing, people asking if I'm in the military. It's pretty synonymous with the military, so when people see it they think of cleanliness, class, and sharpness.

• Some girls like guys with buzz cuts. Some girls like guys with long hair. Some girls like guys who wear black makeup and have a bunch of piercings.

It all depends on the girl, there's no rule that will guarantee that every single chick will dig out you look. Everyone likes different things.

• everyone likes different things? no f***ing way ;)

• Right? I think It should be in big, bold letters on the front page of this website. Might halve the number of questions asked.

• My cousin has a buss cut. he's in the Marines though. hoorah! and girls are always all over him (he's a sharp lookin fella!).