Are dirty nails a super turnoff, guys?

I don't take great care of my hand and toenails just Because I don't have time.

Is that a super turn off?

How dirty is okay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah, it don't bother me none. I never change my underwear and I don't believe in wasting time and money on toilet paper, so who am I to be fussy? I'm a little old for ya, but if you wanna come over for some ice cream I'm not doin nothin.

• lol child molester!

JK but I like your views on it.

• I didn't wanna molest ya! And besides I thought you were 18. Where have I heard that before? ; - )

What Guys Said 7

• Not really... but if you are in to those press on fake nails, that is a turn off.

• I really don't pay attention to hands much so generally no. I mean if you had dirt caked under your fingernails 24/7 it would be kind of nasty, but I'm not going to be grossed out if you don't go to manicurist every morning. My hands are kind of calloused and I bite the sh*t out of my nails, so I've really got nothing to say when it comes to the upkeep of others' hands

• Turn off.

• I make sure my hands and under my nails are super clean when I expect her over. I would hate to give her a UTI because I wasn't clean enough.

• yes, yes it is!

• NO level of dirty is OK. that's disgusting and a HUGE turn off .

• What's your opinion of dirty fingernails? That's what we're getting at, right?

What Girls Said 7

• You should always cut short your finger nails, and clean them up good before sticking them up a guys' ass --- not that I ever do.

• If you get too close to themm..well that's gross I think

• what do you mean by dirty?

• Yes?

• dirty nails spread bacteria, just keep them short and wash your hands.

• Yes, it is. Make sure it is clean under your nails :)

• you will be touching his **** with that hand, so he's going to want it to look clean and feel smooth. fix that, stat.

• lol who says imma b doing that?

• lol

• Honestly? He should be happy you've even agreed to give him a blow job