What is your favorite swimsuit color on a girl, guys?

just say what color! or you can use victoriassecret.com and go under the swim section and make a link!

i have long blond hair and have a pretty decent tannn! and yes in shape w good figure

• Black
    25% (6)36% (4)29% (10)Vote
  • White
    33% (8)18% (2)29% (10)Vote
  • Animal Print
    8% (2)18% (2)11% (4)Vote
  • Color
    34% (8)28% (3)31% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• i would say blue brown or black. For some reason I think white looks slutty for a swim suit lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• do not care

0|0
    0|0
  • I love green on anything and find very nice on just about any girl so Green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably don't want my advice...I chose Animal Print...but I would not like white...is there one with zebra stripes...think that would be hot...

0|0
    0|0
  • Mmm I'm partial to color. How about you? :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • hmmm white, blue, black, any of such.. or absolutely nothing is always awesome :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it pink if she was blond or fair or pale :)

and blue sky if she was tan or dark :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl but I would say blue

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with blue. White is good too though. Voted D.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I guess I'll add in that it doesn't matter except for animal print. I don't like animal print.

• Black, then blue, then green, at least on a fair-skinned girl. For some reason, I like to see the contrast the clothes (be it swimsuit or underwear) make on her body, and cool, dark colors work best for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • no animal print

what are your other featured and height?

0|0
    0|0
  • blonde tanned girl with black swimsuit

sounds like a winning combo.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• Well I'm a girl but, usually you look for contrast so if you have tanner skin go with something brighter. I always hear guys that love white bikinis on tann girls. I'm sure any colour would look good stay away from crazy patterns though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think white looks good with tanned skin.

0|0
    0|0