What would you consider chunky and chubby?

What size(in america) would you consider chunky, chubby, or fat? Sending picture links would be helpful.

Most Helpful Girl

• see I don't go by sizes because sizes are very relative to the person. a girl that wears a size 6 and is 5'0 will look a lot different than a 5'8 girl that wears a size 6. and even an hourglass girl that's a size 12 will look different than an apple shaped size 12 so you gotta go by looks, not clothing sizes

Anne Burrell is chunky - link

Sunny Anderson is chubby link

These women are fat link

Some people would say that chunky and chubby are simply mild forms of fat on the fatness scale..but who cares lol. Even though Sunny is chubby I still think she is cute and she has a man.

What Guys Said 3

• it depends a lot on your hieght. I've seen a girl who is a size 8 who I thought was tinny. I've also seen a girl who is a size 6 that I thought was a little chubby. it also depends on breast size and hip size. I don't like girls who are obviously overwieght but I also don't like girls where you can see bone between there breasts. be comfortable with your body. and if your not then hit the gym. even if you don't actually lose weight I'm sure you will still feel much better about yourself.

• just so you know I don't think guys know anything about sizes. Like I don't know if a size ten is big or small. And that's not the best way to judge because a smaller size person can look fatter then a bigger person with curves. You should know if your fat anyways there isn't some magic cut off point in clotheing size that says if your fat or not.

• I like a little meat on my women anne burrell is hot i would love hook up with her sunny is hot also.i dint like my women to skinny

What Girls Said 5

• There's no specific size for being chubby, because a girl's size is determined by many measurements, not just weight.

I would consider this is be a little chubby. Definitely not bad looking, though: link

I would consider this fat because of the rolls: link

• I once read in a magazine that if you stand up straight with your legs straight and you cannot put a space of 2 fingers in between your thighs then you are a bit chubby according to this American magazine (I think it was Seventeen magazine)

• that sounds like such bullsh*t to be honest :P

• I said it was according to a Seventeen magazine!

• haha the person who wrote the article in that magazine prob had "O" formed legs :) ;) Cos no one can do that really..

• It depends on height and weight together.

• size 8 and up

• I think it's very different for each individual but I would say

Chubby: link

Chunky: link

Fat: link

And I'm from America so yeah