Do you pay attention to eye color?

could you tell me right now what colored eyes your crush has?

when I think about it the only people's eye colors' I really pay attention to are the people I care about (whether it be my friends or someone I'm romantically interested) everyone I see who isn't important to me I don't remember their eye color...is this just me?

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I can barely remember my own eye colour.

1|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Blue eyes! I love them lol, to me blue eyes are so much more of a turn on then any other color.

1|0
    0|0
  • I can tell you exactly shade of blue she has... Yes I pay attention

2|0
    0|0
  • thats the first thing I look at

I love looking into their eyes =)

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. If it was green I'd remember, but other than that no.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 7

• I don't really pay attention, it wouldn't be a deciding factor for a relationship.. but grey or green eyes are my favourite..even light brown is sexy.

That's true though only people I actually care about, I'll remember their eye colour. I doubt its the same for guys..since they never remember..or very few haha.

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah I'm exactly the same

• My boyfriend has dark brown eyes. I don't really notice anyone else's eye color, or if I do, I forget about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't pay attention to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not reallyy, unless it's something you kinda can't miss like realllly light blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm the same way! I love looking at people's eyes, and it's one of the main points of attraction for me. Especially grey eyes, those are my favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah actually I do remember.

And they're light blue

0|0
    0|0
  • No. eye color has never been a factor for me

0|0
    0|0