Is a long neck a turn-off?

I am a skinny girl.

I'm about 5'7 and I have long brown hair, long legs and unfortunately a long neck -.-

It looks so awful and ugly. I always wear a scarf, and if I don't I feel so uncomfortable. When I was young the other kids especially boys always offended me and gave me nicknames like giraffe etc.

So is it really a turn off even if she has a good body and a cute face?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to see this neck but I doubt it. Especially if you have a cute body.

My wife's neck is very sensitive, aside from the obvious, nothing gets her going then me kissing and sucking gently on her neck, especially along the back edges, like behind the ear along her trap muscle.

What Guys Said 2

• as a vampire, I'd have to say it defnitely isn't a turn-off

• NO

What Girls Said 4

• If it makes you look out if proportion obviously it's not attractive

This is one of those things that is YOUR insecurity babe. You might find it unattractive but I doubt anyone notices. Children pick on anything an everything also don't listen to them

• Of course a NO. You watch American Next Top Model? Usually models have long neck and when they take pictures that show neck, it makes them look elegant and goddamn sexy. You shouldn't worry. Mostly girls want that feature XD

• aren't long necks supposed to be super sexy?

• A long neck looks beautiful, imo :)

• HA! Sally must have a long neck...but not sure that I will ever get to see it...:(

• Nope, I don't :D but I admire it. I think it looks lovely :)

• Now...if we could just confirm that...