Belly button piercing? yes or no?

i am wanting to get my belly pierced and I just wanted to know what everyone thinks. I want you to tell the truth please. I only have a double ear piercing and I just want a belly piercing would that look ok? will it make me look slutty? I want to know! I have a flat belly and very pale skin if that makes a difference lol.

Thanks!

i want as many people to comment please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I think belly button piercings look hot!

• I don't think you look pale, your a very pretty women.

• haha thanks :)

• Your welcome ;)

What Guys Said 8

• I think they look hot. So I would say yes but that's just one person's opinion,you should do what you want to do.

• i think you should get one. They are only slutty if you wear skin tight belly shirts everywhere you go.

• well I like the flat belly part but I guess I don't mind belly button piercings, I think I would rather have them not pierced, but I like navels a lot so I'm prob not a good person to talk to about it ha ha :)

• Most definitely, yes! You should get it. Skin color doesn't matter at all. Belly piercings are incredibly hot, sexy and cute! You should absolutely get it done.

• it will leave you open to stereotypes, and it is a turn off to some

but go ahead if YOU want it

• No...because I do not like girls who have piercings...and holy macro...dangggg!

• I prefere girls without em personally.

• there pretty normal for girls to get , so not slutty to have one , around here its more surprising to see a girl without one then with one

What Girls Said 7

• flat belly = good.

I think if your belly is flat it looks a lot better.

I want to get mine done, but I don't think it would look as good

because I have a little chub on my stomach.

And I knew this one girl, and she is huge, and she

got hers done, and she would go around lifting up her shirt

almost up to her boobs to show everyone her ring.

Wasn't pleasant. Like dude, I don't wanna see that. haha

At least ask first. lol

• haha o god what a sight. and if that's you in the pic I think you would look good with one. just don't go around lifting your shirt up lol that's a little weird.

• I got mine done when I was 18 and 10 years and 3 kids later (twins then a single) now it looks like deflated balloon with a twist tie the skin will not tighten no matter how many sit ups (and I do yoga every day) think long and hard about it if your not done having kids😉

• I think they're cute as long as they're not the dangly type.

• I'm whiter then you and got mine done a few weeks ago. I really like it.

• yes

• Piercings alone won't make you slutty. People throw that word around too loosely & unjustly. :-/

Get your belly button pierced if you want. But keep in mind it can take months or even a year to fully heal.

• Yes!..I got mine done awhile back and I love it