Pale lips, do men find them hot or not?

i guess men would see pale lips as a turn off and wouldn't like kissing them , we look better with lipstick ,but not a bright one ofcourse ,but I always want to try the smokey eyes and pale lips make up

Most Helpful Guy

• No offense. I am not an individual that has a keen knowledge on makeup and skin shades, but I will give you my opinion. If I really like a girl that has pale lips and I want to kiss her then I will kiss her passionately without any regards on how her lips look. After all, the best makeup for lips is chap stick. It makes a person's lips smooth and shiny. So pale lips are not a turn off in my opinion. I feel it's okay to use makeup to compliment your beautiful features of your face, but don't let the makeup become the beautiful features of your face. I hope my opinion helps your case study and good luck with your make up journey!

• thanks for answering ^^ ..btw I don't like a lot of make up but I always look pale that's why I ll try a bit of it

What Guys Said 3

• I like pale lips because deeply colored lips look disgusting and I hate girls with clown make-up on their face. You know those celebrities that have super red lips when they go for interviews and stuff? Looks absolutely trashy and disgusting.

Healthy natural lips are my favorite.

• Hawt

• really ! why hot ?

• I don't know my weeny says so. No really, it's mysterious to me. It's different and I like exploring things different, for hours sometimes *wink, wink*

• oh yeah you are cool guy ;) ;)

• I'll go with turn on.

• why a turn on ?

• I don't know. I googled it and they look good. The first thing I thought of was no red lipstick! lol

• haha yeah it looks terrible I know

What Girls Said 1

• Naturals fine. I absolutely hate those girls who wear foundation on their lips...it dries and looks so gross.

• yea looks scary right , but if the natural lips are a bit pale lol

• Yeah then it's cute :) bit of colours nice too. I find pale lips attractive. I remember back in high school as the girls used to put foundation on their lips and it was shocking, pale lip glosses are better :)

• sure though it will be a problem with small lips lol