Do girls never change their bra?

this may sound a little pervy and I can understand that, but I've noticed a lot of girls don't change their bra fo rlike 4 days. I mean I thought it would be a daily thing like your socks and underwear. is there something I'm missing or are the girls I see just scruffy, because they don't seem it :S

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of girls are picky about bras, and good bras tend to be expensive, so many of us don't have a whole bunch, or at least not enough to wear a different one every day. I have more than enough bras to wear a different one every day, but I like the fit of some better than others, and therefore prefer them. Bras aren't like underwear in that they NEED to be changed every day, unless you're sweating heavily in them or lactating or something. Whereas shirts get things on them, or get sweaty in the armpits, etc, and you'll need to wear a different one each day. Bras aren't affected that way.

What Girls Said 18

• I don't change mine daily. What bra I wear depends on my outfit, but I will wear a bra a few times before I wash it.

• I change mine every 2-3 days. I don't see the need to do it daily. :S For that matter I don't change my socks every single day, either.

• bras are totaly not like underwear. good ones are expensive and washing them isn't too good for them. I guess people who change their bras every day have less expensive ones.. I just have about 5 expensive (60 bucks a piece) bras.and I take the one that suits by outfit best.

• I change mine every day. I actually have seven bras, one for each day of the week. It's not like pink on Monday, blue on Tuesday or anything, I just make sure I can go for a whole week.

• Like the others said, only like every 2-3 days. Most of my bras have to be handwashed and I'm too lazy to do that after every time that I wear them. Plus they don't get dirty at all

• I wear whatever bra goes with my outfit or is easiest to find, so if that means that I wear the same bra 2 or 3 days in a row, so be it. I dunno, they don't smell or anything, so it's never bothered me...

• No its not a daily thing :D Not for me anyway, I don't have enough bras to change so frequently! XD I change my bra once every 3 or 4 days :)

• WOW I wear a new one every day, never knew other girls didn't ha ha interesting

• change mine every two days, lol

• I change mine every 2 or 3 days. I do the laundry only once a week and I don't have enough bras for every day, and good ones are expensive

• how do you know that btw? I don't my boyfriend has ever noticed this

• just things I notice about people, I don't stare at their boobs if that's what your thinking :L but thing slike the strap and if they were low cut tops and the cups are showing. not that I stare at that. but it does catch my eye as it sticks out

• no that's normal like every 2-3 days, its not like socks which get smelly easily or pants, its just skin like any other body part.

• I don't know about every girl- but I change my bra often, usually everyday.

• I change my bra daily, thank you.

• Okay, High Society. Maybe some people don't change their underwear every day.

• I change my bra, but it's not like underwear

• this is gonna sound gross.. But I only have two because my parents make me buy everything myself and I switch on and off but I only wash them like evey few months and they don't ever smell...

• At this time of year I change mine every day. I don't go longer than two days without changing it and that is only if I don't sweat at all, like in the winter. Also are you positive it is the same bra? I have a few of the same bra because when I find a good price and/or fit I often buy two or three of it because it is hard for me to find good bras.

• It depends on how long your wearing the bra for in a day (not recommended for more than 12 hours contunually, increased breast cancer links) and what you're doing while you're wearing that bra. I change bra's at least once or twice per day. Based on that, I can wear the same bra's for 4 days but only have worn it for a full 12 hours in that time, it's not like wearing panties because breasts aren't genitals, they do not seep fluid (unless lactating or infected) or smell (unless sweating heavy from exercise) so there is no need to change bra everyday.

• LOL bras do NOT cause breast cancer.

• huh, which experts told you that?

• "huh, which experts told you that?" - Breast Screening Cancer Clinic.

You're a stupid kid, it's a miracle you can get through the day.

What Guys Said 3

• Dude,

Surely girls bra's come in multipacks or maybe they buy several of the same bra? Just because they look the same don't mean the are.

• How do you "notice" that girls don't change their bras?

• I hardly ever change mine.

Wait, oops.