Do guys like beauty marks?

Ok I know this is a weird question and it's a "beauty" mark but still do guys like that? I was just wondering. Umm and cause I have them but not a lot like a couple almost everywhere like my arms and stuff.

Most Helpful Guy

• I find nothing wrong with that. I don't think guys would mind either. It's completely natural, like beauty. I actually think freckles and beauty marks along a girls nose line and cheeks are adorable, but every guy is entitled to their own opinion. Most guys care about what's on the inside anyway, personality is always first. Looks are just a plus.

What Guys Said 5

• yeah I do. You know what's funny about that I had a girlfriend that had a big birthmark pretty much a little above and between her rather large breast sort of the cleavage spot. she will make fun of me and other guys "stop looking at my birthspot I know its interesting". Not a big deal at all adds character

• I don't think any guy would think bad of you for having beauty marks... I'm sure you look really nice.

• Yeah, it depends where they are. Anywhere on the face and its bad, if its on anything else than its whatever, doesn't matter to me.

• Its alright if you got em in the right places...

• Which places are you talking about?

• Umm like on your face just in the right area having like 3 in between your eyes is not attractive.

• I don't really have any beauty marks on my face well like around my eyes or cheeks but like on my neck and my arms and legs and I have 1 on my stomach.

• What exactly is a 'beauty' mark anyway? Those little moles? Yeah sure, they can be cute.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a beauty mark in the right corner between my nose and mouth =] I like it because it makes me a bit more unique!

• Hey I have the exact same thing ive got them all over my arms and legs and a few on my kneck and side of my face I used to be so paroid about them but now its like whatever its part of me!!