Tight or fitted shirts on guys?

Like if he's somewhat muscular do you think its too show offy or douchey?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• I like them :D

• Its cool beans!

• I like them :)

• super sexy! hey if you work out show off! you didn't work out for nothing, show what you got. Their are ways of showing what you got without being show offy or douchey. I wish more guys that were fit and in shape wore fitted shirts.

• It's fine, as long as it isnt' like, skin tight. Oh, and no running around in just a wifebeater.

• No, I don't like them.

• If you got it why not show it! down under us girls like guys with shirts that are tight on the arms and a little fitted everywhere else :P

• if you're muscular shirts that are tight around the arms and somewhat fitted everywhere else are so sexy ;)

• douchy. it looks like you're trying too hard and that's not attractive

• I don't mind tight if he's skinny, but I really do not like tight shirts on muscular guys.

• girls like it and that doesn't equate douchey...it's their personality that does that.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never really liked the way fitted shirt sleeves feel on my biceps. They're always really short and kinda tight

• Here in france every guy wears tight shirts! its what the girls like trust me.

• It's less-douchey if the shirt doesn't have some name-brand design or logo on it.

I wear tight fitted shirts mostly because the tighter, thin shirts don't trap air and insulate me and make me all hot and uncomfortable (I live in a very hot climate, even in the winter months we can get up to 90°F).

The fact that the tight shirts show off my muscles is a bonus that I don't get to use very often, because I carry a concealed weapon on my hip and I have to cover it with either a larger shirt or a button up Hawaiian shirt.

• I'm just guessing it's to show-off because I do that as well... but if your not muscular at all don't try must have be devloped to be effective could never go wrong with fitted clothing because makes no difference in a muscular person ... if your just a big guy and where a tight shirt then you'll be in the douche category..