Ladies, your thoughts on male body hair overall

Facial hair, back hair, chest hair, stomach hair, leg hair, ass hair. And hair anywhere on the body besides on top of the head that you can think of!

Is it good, is it bad?

Please please be brutally honest, and do not say what is acceptable. Tell us what the IDEAL hair situation would be for your guy! (obviously ignore hair on the head)

Also, please be specific! Do not say like, looking like a gorilla is bad. Be specific as possible and maybe even link pics!

thanks

To add, someone made a very good point about age.

Could you post your age when you answer this question?

And if have already answered, can you add your age?

thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• HAIR... hair is interesting actually. It grows everywhere. It's natural. But hair can be very awkwardly uncomfortable for the hairy and its observor. Personally, because I can't speak for ALL females, nappy facial hair is gross, ass hair on both sex is gross, pubic hair can be gross if not groomed. Arm pit hair on a guy is normal. The happy trail is sexy as hell. Chest hair... not alot. leg hair is normal. Back hair is questionable. Bushy toe hair... GOTTA GO! long nose hairs really gotta go. But the one that tops them all off... EAR HAIR... please just keep it all trimmed, groomed, and neat. Everything should be fine.

What Girls Said 10

• For me it's a very masculine thing and it's a turn on. Depending of where you living women might have different perspective when it comes to male body hair. Statistics wise I recently saw in the news in England recent studies shows that women find more attractive guys with general body hair that does who didn't. In America well, I guess it depends what media it's selling most of my friends I know for a fact that will prefer someone with no Hair at all. Personally, I stick with what shows " The natural beauty" so keep your hair as long as it's trimmed in unwanted areas more than anything for hygiene purposes than anything else.

• There's a big age factor here. I think most 40 year old women are freaked out by men with no body hair.

• I don't know that "good or bad" is the right classification for this sort of question. I mean, it's just hair so there are no life-threatening moral issues to debate. It's just up to your personal standards for hygiene and aesthetics.

Hair on the arms/legs, chest and berry patch is usually expected. The rest can go. My recommendation would be to get the back areas professionally waxed approximately twice a year (depending on the pattern and frequency of your hair growth).

• i like it...i just don't like it when its small patches :/

so its either you have no body hair, or you have a average amount or you have ALOT. not a big fan of asain hair, 80% of the guys can't grow body hair or a full beard! it only grows out a few strands and it looks so silly ha ha that's why they always shave it!

but other than that...i do like hair! as long as you don't mind me touching it :x I even run my fingers across bfs buttcheek/pubic hair :x so sooftttttt ;(

• I love facial hair, love chest hair, love underarm hair, don't care about leg hair or arm hair, hate back hair and hate ass hair.

Okay so pictures of ideal body hair:

link

link

link

So yeah...body hair is sexy ;)

I'm 17 by the way.

• No. No hair. Have hair on your head. But no facial hair (stubble is OK, but beyond that, no. shave your face). Leg hair/arm hair are okay. Chest hair is okay to an extent. Ass hair, no. Back hair, no. Excessive hairiness is a big turn off for me.

• Brutally honest? Alrighty then. I think it's disgusting and guys should wax it all off. Like so: link

That's perfect!

• That was just a nice pic, lol. How long've you been waiting for a chance to use it, lol?

• Oh my god that second picture is so much hotter in my opinion.

• Yuck, how can you like that? To each his own I suppose.

• Hair belongs on the head! And that is all I have to say on the matter. JK! As long as its not like sleeping with a rug, though I don't think anyone would want to be that hairy than everything is all good. :)

• I'm 17 so don't take my answer seriously...I use to think chest hair was nasty but I saw a guy with abs have it and it doesn't look bad-most male models are hairless with abs

• Hhhmmmm I don't like hairy guys

• Depends on how dense the hair is. Assuming that the body doesn't look like a rug, I only hate chest hair and facial hair. I don't think having hair in other places is bad but I don't think it's good either. Ideally, I guess it's best if guys have a much body hair as girls are allowed to have. That means no leg hair, no pubic hair, no happy trail, no armpit hair, no facial hair. no back hair, etc.

• I'm your age

• He didn't have a lot of hair in some of those areas but some of those areas he shaved.

• Man, there are probably MANY GUYS that are shaving and waxing and then not telling anyone.

We want to laugh at them.

But they are likely laughing all the way to the bedroom...

What Guys Said 1

• If I met a girl who was like some of the you answering that you don't like any body hair, she better get used to it cause I'm a man and men have body hair. If she doesn't like it then she can find the door cause I'm not gonna shave because you can't handle some extra body hair. Not every guy out there is going to shave or wax just to keep a girl happy.

A question to you girls who don't like body hair.. If you met a really amazing guy that was exactly what you were looking for and find out he has a hairy chest, back, ass, etc.. would it be a deal breaker or could you look past it because he's everything you were looking for on the inside?

• I think more of their answers would be yes, it is a deal breaker. In fact, I bet most of them would need to see the guy shirtless before they decide if they like him or not.

• Yeah, you're probably right.