What to do with big forehead?

I think my forehead is too big. what should I do with it? is there any way how to hide it? (without fringe or bandage) is it really bad to have big forehead? what do you find more attrective? waiting for your answers and opinions.

thanx for all your answers, maybe I should pay my attention on something much importat then my forehead. many people have "bad hair days", but I have also "bad forehead days" - these days I can see my forehead bigger than my head. I am so narrow-minded.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you sure your forehead is that big?

try to measure it like this link

is it bigger than your 4 fingers?

if yes, then bangs is an option...

• I tried it, but no - it isn't bigger than my 4 fingers.

• then you have a proportional forehead.

:)

• its hard to believe that, but so I don't have to mind it anymore

What Guys Said 6

• You do not have an overly large forehead!... Everyone has areas of their body that they're not happy about... Sometimes justified... Although often it's more of an insecurity or perhaps over-analysing ones looks and appearance.

If this does continue to bother you, perhaps style your hair a little differently at the front... Like have a little fringe or have your hair come around at the front a little... But honestly, you do not have an overly large forehead and you have nothing to worry about!... I hope that helps!... :o)

• Lose 10 pounds of ugly fat! Cut off your head!

Just kidding, that's actually an old joke my dad told me when we saw those weight loss commercials on TV :)

You look fine. Leave your forehead alone.

I do notice that your hairstyle maximizes forehead visibility (and its still not too big). But if you REALLY want to do something about it, get some short bangs in the front. The rest can keep going back long the way you have it in your pictures.

• You could have the top of your head surgically removed. Or you could just keep it all and join the Fathead Forum.

• Why do you think that? Did someone tell you that?

You seem proportional to me but even if you weren't there is nothing wrong with unique features and imperfections.

• maybe I am proportional, but in a comparison with normal people my forehead is too big. many people with big forehead look really bad (the reason is that they have bad hairstyle) so I don't want to become one of them

• People say negative things about celebrities features all the time. For example, Jennifer Aniston is said to have a gigantic chin though she's still considered gorgeous. Hell Olivia Wilde has a way bigger forehead than you and she's considered one of the hottest gals around at the moment. List goes on hun.

• u dumb many people with big forehead looks bad as much as people with small too what is wrong with u

• Your forehead looks fine to me. Best not to pick faults with your appearance, it don`t help your self-esteem.

You are beautiful you should be happy.

• Your gorgeous you have nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 8

• the only way to fix it is maybe surgery, but you'd be crazy to do that. And the only way to hide it is a fringe (sideswept is best) but you don't want to do that. So I guess you're just stuck with it. No, a big forehead is not more attractive than a proportionate forehead, but I think you're grossly overanalyzing.

• you are so pretty! do not mess with what yo momma gave ya! lol. I kinda thought mine was big, but in reality its all in how you see youself. confidence is difference between a georgeous girl and a cute girl!

• Maybe get some cute bangs? Long, sweeping side bangs? I'm sure your forehead is fine, but if it bothers you, that's all I got. Take care.

• get bangs they cover it well lol that's what a lot of girls do.

• i like your forehead lol

fits your face nicely.

• get bangs.

• no its not I don't know why people even notice foreheads the face is your eyes nose and lips

• Mine is a little bit big too but I looked at your pictures and I wouldn't worry, as long as you have a pretty face it doesn't matter and trust me a guy will not notice.

I just don't wear headbands or pull all my hair back from my face too tightly. If I wear a ponytail I make sure the front isn't too flat and slicked back, I leave a little volume or leave my shorter angles framing my face. If I put my hair part back behind my ears or something, I keep my part showing.

Trust me when I say nobody really notices. Plus your face isn't so narrow (a good thing) so it balances it out. A long forehead only looks bad when you have a really narrow oblong face and small jawline.

• you are right - my boyfriend don't think that its as large as I can see it. maybe I should be happy the way I am. people in the past were shaving they foreheads to make them look bigger and Iam trying to hide it. its nonsense :)

• It's true. don't beat yourself up. We all have little imperfections that may not even be flaws. I always worry about the little bump in my nose, but everyone else thinks I have a good nose.

• other people have different point of view - I can see it here in my question. maybe its because no one is too near to see these