What does my ex making no eye contact mean?

So we go to the same college and agreed to be on good terms even though she dumped me for an immature reason before even asking me about it. So I was... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• She still really cares about you... and for most girls if we look at you... you will see the pain and the care and the love in our eyes and we don't and can't let you see that... it is admitting to ourselves and to you that we were wrong and that we are sorry... and also look at an ex that you really truly loved and cared for hurts like hell, because after you break up it is like its off limits and something you can't touch... she still loves you and still cares about you... and she is afraid you will see that if she looks at you... its easier to pretend it doesn't exist if we don't look. The reason she probably hasn't told you not to talk to her anymore is because she really loves it when you do. That officially is the only time you are in her life anymore ya know what I mean... and she can't bear to let you go for good.

• Did I get best answer because that's what you wanted to hear? lol

• Show Older
    • Well then he should have bought her a slap in the face of reality in the real world and some maturity... : ) kidding...... time will only tell honey..... ride it out see what happens.

• Thank you for all of your input. :)