What do guys think about push up bras?

They look good on, I think..But, are they misleading?

Do you like them? It seems, like the only pretty bras they sell are push up..or padded..Is it a turn off for you to see that your gf's bra is padded? I have like 3 bras that are not padded..Because they RARELY sell pretty ones. Just wondering. =)

Also, would it be a turn off to wear the same bra 2 or 3 days in a row? Just want other view points. Some of my shirts only look right with certain bras.
I think, everyone got the idea I was a small cup or something..I am not posting this because of that..All sizes wear padded bras! I do not have any issues with my cup size! lol!

Most Helpful Girl

• I asked this question a long time ago and everyone was like, "yeah, of course it's false advertising!" but I don't think they realize that mooost bras are padded... considering most guys aren't actually going to get to see your boobs underneath the bra, wear what you want. if you're in a relationship, that person is going to know what your boobs look like with and without different bras, so they can express what they like best, or just deal with whatever you feel like wearing.

• Lol I know. And, yeahh I am pretty sure my boyfriend likes all my bras. Just wondering what others think. Thanks for answering! =)

• nooo problem. thanks for best answer haha

• lol ;)

What Guys Said 16

• It depends on the guy. Guys like boobs, that's for sure. If that's all he cares about, he might get a little offended when you were pushing up the numbers. At the end of the day though, if he really likes you it won't matter. A woman with AA breasts can still pull off a sexy attitude that can make any man go for it. I see the bras as training wheels for confidence, you don't need them all the time when you have the right attitude. I've had a few girlfriends with padded bras and some without. That's about it, B.

• Well, padded ones are a bit misleading sure, push up bras are just kinda cool though. I also hear that pushup bras are really comfortable and have great support, so I think that's a pretty great thing. My girlfriend told me about the support she got from pushup bras in the past. But now she can't find them anymore. Anyway I'm getting off topic...

Nah pushup bras are cool, and if a guy saw your real breasts without pushups or pads, I think he'd just be happy to see your breasts at all. Some guys might be disappointed if he was mislead by the padded bras, though. Still anyone too hung up on expectations versus the reality of things, is kind of an idiot and a moron.

Anyway, I say go with the pushup bras, when you have the choice, that kind of support is a pretty good thing, and not everyone can get it. In the mean time, stop worrying about what guys think about them. I don't think it matters.

Good luck with that.

• not really worried about it. lol. Just wanted to know what people thought. But, thank you! Why can't she find them?

• Sorry I couldn't be more help.

• thats okay =)

• I'm a fan. With the right fit, they make the goods look great! As far as misleading, I'd say if they add several cup sizes, that may be an issue, but otherwise it's fine. It's true that the ULTIMATE test is how great they boobs are without the bra on, though. As for padding, I know that sometimes the issue is nipple pokies, so we're used to seeing padded bras even on girls with no need for padding per se.

• lol..yeah I know. I thought seeing nipples is a turn on though? haha. It is quite embarrassing!

• hahaa. Yeah, they make bras now with built in nipples!

• Hahaha! That definitely wasn't this girl's issue! LOL!

I've never seen a bra with built in nipples. Do you have a link?

• I like them because they give a very nice shape. I can also tell if a girl is wearing a push-up, so I know to expect her boobs to be a bit smaller than they appear to be.

I don't like padded bras though, they're misleading because you can't tell they give extra size.

• thank you =) I go to Victoria's Secret..and they are like ALL padded =(

• I don't have a problem with push-up bras at all.

Guys can be torn on this...but me, if they look good, they look good...even if they're a bit smaller in real life. :)

• I like them, they give breasts a really nice shape and cleavage. But I also know when a girl is wearing one and realize that they are clothing style- not a girl trying to trick guys. If a guy gets upset at them, then he's either clueless or lets his preferences blind him.

• Heh Heh! Sorry...but none of the stuff you are asking would matter to me one iota...Not much of a boob man to begin with...how many guys are gonna get your clothes off and say "gee that's really disappointing...think I'm gonna leave" also, like Kheser says (I agree) about 1/3 of guys like smaller anyway...so...would be a Pleasant Surprise? And..lol...wear the same bra three days in a row...hahahaha...how many guys would know that? *Chuckles* I would ask my wife if she was still up...but I have never known how many (or less) ANY of my females have ever worn their bras regarding days-in-a-row...lol...if they don't smell like old armpits...who would care? <3<3<3=D

• FALSE ADVERTISING. That's like me putting a cucumber in my pants.

• But, what about regular bras? I can't find too many that are sexy looking. They seem to be plain old lady colors...

• In public? If she's wearing a pushup bra with a low cut shirt.

• Ah, to each his own.

• Yeah it's definitely misleading, your boobs made that bra look smaller than it really was...

• i don't like that since its like artificial. natural always gud then artificial. I like the breasts of any girl in natural whether it is small or average. I hate too big boobs.

• Well there soft! And they push up and I would

expect them to feel good?! I guess

• Not I like push up! There soft and it seems like it would feel good!

• Strapless is sexy

• Not for me but if it goes to an A cup to a DD(If possible) then it would be false but if its just a lift then no and also nope. :D

• It's better than surgery; if you were to have surgery, it could because many problems. If you feel like you still need to give them a lift, then why not use push up bras. There's no shame in that!

• Hot :) <3

What Girls Said 4

• Lol guys ALWAYS claim that they can tell when a girl is wearing one, but they're so wrong 99.99% of the time.

Anyways, I do think that they're false advertisement. But if a guy is only dating you/sleeping with you because he thinks you have big boobs then he obviously isn't a good catch to begin with. I agree though, you can hardly find decent ones that aren't push ups. Try going to TJ Maxx or Marshalls (or any other type of department store like them). They usually always have a huge selection of bras that aren't padded and are cute. Rampage is my personal fav. I usually wear non padded because its too much attention with padded but if I want to match my underwear with a push up bra that it compliments then I will.

As for wearing the same bra, who is going to notice? If a guy is going to see you naked all three days then I suggest you try to change it up a little. But I highly doubt anyone will notice otherwise.

• Okay. thanks. lol. I will definitely look into Rampage! And, change it up a little. lol. =]]

• i only own one and I really hate it,it makes me feel like I can't breathe. they might be considered ''fake'' but if you feel sexier with them and well feeling sexy leads to being more willing to agree to sexy time-i doubt anyone will complain.

• I agree with beerY, I wear whatever's comfy and convenient for me lol

• Finally somebody who understands me! It is nearly impossible to find sexy bras for women who actually are blessed with bigger boobs.

Victoria's secret suck for us. Their bras are designed for small breasted women. :O

• Ahh should have known its you Eiffelgirl :)

• aw lol. I have no idea who you are though LOL. and yeah so aggravating!