Men! Do you think dark brown eyes are boring?

I want the brutal honest truth here. Just because I ask this question, it does not mean I have brown eyes. So be honest please.

I know that it all depends on the face. Say, the girl had a pretty face but brown eyes.

• I think brown eyes are too common, a bit boring.
    16% (22)41% (24)23% (46)Vote
  • I think brown eyes are beautiful, I love them.
    21% (30)42% (25)28% (55)Vote
  • See results.
    63% (89)17% (10)49% (99)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|14

Most Helpful Guy

• NO absolutely not, if you have the eyes I think you have they're abolutely beautiful. Dark brown eyes are something I can dream away in really :)

5|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• I like darker eye colors. Brown, dark green, ect

4|1
    0|0
  • No, brown eyes are sexy.

6|0
    0|0
  • Brown eyes are the most common color, but they definitely aren't boring. It's not the color of your eyes that makes you different or attractive to me. (:

3|1
    0|0
  • I like darker eye colors than lighter. Well I do live in sweden and it seems like all girls have blue/grey/green eyes but its not about rarity. Rather dark eyes make the person feel "warmer" to me...

5|1
    0|0
  • brown eyes luks nic on girls why not?in fact as a boy I have brown eyes and I get compliment

say THE GIRL HAS PRETTY FACE N ALSO A PRETTY BROWN EYES

4|1
    0|0
  • It's not the eyes that are boring/interesting, it's the person who has them ;)

4|1
    0|0
    • This questions is purely based on looks. :)

• So it's irrelevant in my opinion. Looks are not what matter in human relations.

• okay. :)

• The most beautiful girl I've ever seen has dark brown eyes.

That about sum it up?

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not, it's my preference actually... Blue eyes are too overhyped for me and mine are blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I love brown eyes on girls, I love blue eyes too!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I prefer blue eyes. I have brown eyes myself. If I needed to look at brown eyes I can look in a mirror

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah, boring. To me brown eyes are meant to be on a guy.

Unless it's a very pale brown.

0|1
    1|1
    • Meant to be on a guy? Wtf? There's nothing masculine about brown eyes! I happen to love my brown eyes! Sure other eye colors are beautiful but I wouldn't trade my eye color for anything!

• Good for you. That was only my opinion after all

• I think dark brown eyes a very beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Too common. I'd prefer blue or green. The color of someone's eyes ultimately doesn't matter in attraction, of course.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Brown eyes on girls have inspired men to write songs h t t p : / / w w w .YouTube.com/watch?v=TG8Ect3Xn7w =D BE PROUD!

3|1
    1|0
  • I think they are gorgeous! I think brown eyes look better on blonds than blue.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they're boring.. Only some colors such as purple will make the color pop out.

0|0
    5|0
  • Common buti like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I have brown eyes, i used to hate them cause they were too common but now i love them! They seem warm and expressive, I think more than lighter ones. Who cares really? They are beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think brown eyes can be really pretty. Me and my sister both have dark brown eyes and she also has really dark brown hair which is soon pretty but I don't think mine suit me lol nm

0|0
    0|0