Why do girls wear those skin tight yoga pants?

i just can't help but stare, especially when you can plainly see the thong or underwear underneath. what's the purpose? crying out for attention? an attention grabber? just leaves little to the imagination, what happened to jeans? I also think sweat pants look good on girls

its how car accidents happen. or is that the intention? lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i wear them to the gym because they're comfy... I'm usually paranoid about any underwear lines but I have no problem with it making my bum look good... I work out hard for that! haha

• your evil... just sayin lol

• Noting wrong with a girl showing off what she has got... Just saying.., meaning it in a respectful way tho. :)

• you love it ;)

What Girls Said 8

• lol well damn! no wonder why guys always comment or flirt with me when I wear tthose! well for me, I wear them sometimes because theyre freakin confortable or its a chillax day. all girls are different , BUT we all know what were doing when we get dressed!

• "we all know what were doing when we get dressed!" I like that because it is so so true. :)

• They are so comfy! I love them, but do not wear them all the time.

• i love yoga pants

• I wear them because they are reachable and make dancing easier. They move with me, not restrain me to their motion. I didn't realize it was an issue for anyone.

• I'm not a big fan of yoga pants, but according to my friends, they're more comfortable to wear. I prefer jeans and something not that tight-fitting though.

• To be honest, I hate those pants! Like you said, jeans are 10x comfier and a lot more senseable... I'm a 17yr old girl and I think I'm the only one in my grade 12 class that does not wear or even own a pair! They're like the spandex pants, totally and utterly pointless...

I think girls just wear em because they like the style and everything :P

• because to us it's like wearing sweatpants...but sexy sweatpants

• Well they are pretty comfortable I must say, and most of them come in black so that's very flattering.

They're great to wear when you're actually planning on dancing or doing yoga but most girls who wear them are just going to class or sit on their butt somewhere.

Personally, I rarely wear the one pair of yoga pants I have. They're just too revealing for me and I'm not comfortable with that like a lot other girls are.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you're complaining? Each their own I guess...