Do guys think girls in baggy sweatpants and a bun are hot?

i love my baggy hollister sweats but I don't know if I look good in them with a tight tank top

Most Helpful Guy

• Not exactly the best look out there, but any guy who really likes you won't care.

What Guys Said 11

• I've said this before and I'll say it again. A girl is at her most beautiful state when she's chillin with me at home, wearing sweat pants, a t and has her hair tide up. The reason I feel this way is because I know that she's comfortable enough with me to show me her "real" beauty. Not the beauty that can be wipe off with a wet Kleenex.

• You just described, by far, one of the hottest looks a woman can pull off...at least in my books. Unless if we are out to eat or something, I would love my girl to walk around like that at home =)

• If she can pull it off, it looks very sexy.

• Yeah. So long as it isn't every single day. Change is good, but the chillaxed look is pretty hot.

• A real hot girl can look good in a burlap sack with a turd on her head.

• When you're hot...you're hot...males don't care what you wear or very much about your hair either...(:

link

• I think it looks super attractive!

• Of course it depends on the girl, but generally speaking it's sexy, especially the tight tank top, I love tight tank tops.

Most girls that I've seen who wear sweatpants have nice bodies and would look good in anything.

I've heard that after a night of hard sex, wearing sweatpants is more comfortable for a women, than jeans, and other pants, so when I see a girl wearing sweatpants I always assume she likes getting pounded in bed, which is a turn on, and makes me think she is even hotter.

• link to a picture? lol

• I'd prefer a ponytail. A bun only fits a business suit.

• For at home only. I would expect much nicer looking clothes if we were out

What Girls Said 2

• in my opinion, I think that baggy pants and a bun is my everyday clothing! Its comfy and everything a girl need on a real bad day. Plus, anyone who care about you, will think you look beautiful in anything...

• Guys, love a pretty girl that dresses down and every now and then. It shows they are human and not fake. So why not?