Should I get Keds or Toms?

Keds: link

Toms: link

They're not the best looking shoes haha. But I need shoes that I can walk home in. So no note boots.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get the Keds they are good quality shoes and my friends complain that their Toms hurt their feet.

• Keds Keds Keds ! :D You'll fall in love with the brand they are really good shoes :D I've gotten like 4 and they've been my favorite thing in the closet, Keds! :D

What Guys Said 5

• Suggest the Keds over the Toms...the Toms look like poorly made copies of Keds. Keds are a bit better in construction and offer many colors within a reasonable price range. Keds are classic, Toms are poor looking copies.

• Keds!! Get the Champion slip-ons or Champion lace ups.

As a guy, I own both. The soles on the Toms feel like cheap foam. They do not hold up to rain very well and do not have that extra piece of rubber around the side of the shoe to protect your toes or the back of the heels. Keds are way more attractive. Remember the movie Dirty Dancing from the 80's?

• They're practically the same f***ing shoe. I'm is just a bit uglier with a good cause. So go with the Toms if you must.

• The toms.

• Keds

What Girls Said 10

• Toms are more ethical.

• I love my Toms. I don't care that some people think they're ugly. They match with everything and they're comfy.

• keds win in my book,toms are f***ing ugly.

''Oh how she rocks

In Keds and tube socks''

• toms! the keds look like nurse shoes. :3

• keds are SO cute just not white ha ha like a cute color there's so many options!

• Neither, but if you have to get something get the Keds or these lol link

• Keds seem like they will protect your feet more and they also seem to last longer ^^

• toms

• Toms. So much cuter.

• toms allll the way!

• keds for sure!