I'm a girl with a hairy lower back... what should I do about it?

It makes me really self-conscious. I'm one of those girls who has been cursed with light skin but almost black hair, so it shows a LOT. I have a really gross happy trail on my stomach, but I wax that off. but my back! it's really hard to reach back there and get the hair so I'd either have to:1) shave it (probs not a good idea)2) get someone else to wax it for me (idk who would, and I'm not going to pay hundreds of dollars for a salon)3) go out on the beach hairy!anyone else have a problem like this? :/i also have a problem with my bikini line. it usually stays stubbly after I shave and that's a big problem too... :/

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• most girls have it, its natural dont shave! it will appear thicker waxing is good! ask your mom and the hair grows back lighter after you keep waxing...bleach ehhh its better than shaving...but still furry and noticeable i say waxing is the best!

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 5

• OH MY LORD ME TOO. I use Sun-in on most of my darker hair on my body so it's a lighter color like normal people.

• Try just getting it waxed at a salon...

• nair it!

• I have this problem too and I shave, or use Nair.

• Is Nair easier than waxing?and do you do the same for your bikini line?

• It's safe for your bikini line, though you /might/ have a reaction to it so you should try it on your legs first.I've never waxed, but I'd assume it hurts less. Since Nair is painless.

• It's painless? really? Nair, here I come!

• Try bleaching it...which may be hard because its on your back or you can go somewhere to get it waxed or laser hair removal for something long term