How many guys like edgy style girls?

A lot of what I've seen in my life tells me that guys like those cute sweet girls for girlfriends, or cute and chill. I personally like that more edgey bamf style. I want to try to make my own style that's sort of edgey but refined to make sort of a sophisticated badass look. I've always just dressed cute and casual but lately I've been getting more into fashion and want to change my wardrobe to more interesting clothes but do guys only like cute casual girls or would you date a girl with an edgey look and strong personality? (Either way I'm probably going to go through with this anyway but just curious)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like edgy and strong personality, but there's a different between a girl with a strong personality and a girl who wants people to think she has a strong personality. If she's like that normally then cool, but if she gets in people faces and purposefully stirs sh*t to try and convince people she's "badass" then no that's a turnoff.

• no I don't get in peoples faces and act badass, I personally like to think I'm pretty cool but that's just me

• Sounds alright then.

What Guys Said 3

• Any girl who puts a lot of effort into establishing a specific "style" regardless of whether it's edgy or not is not my type. I don't do well with people who place such a high importance on aesthetics. I prefer a girl who dresses for practicality and comfort and leaves accessories and excess to a minimum.

• Yes but don't make it too badass or it's a turnoff. Badass is more of a guy thing (stereotypically).

• Girls should be girly... A flattering, feminine style of dress is much more attractive.

What Girls Said 1

• The real question is "why do you need approval from men to do what you want and wear what you want". You do YOU!