Girls: Could you ever have a crush on a shorter guy?

I like this girls who is slightly taller than me (when she is wearing heels). Have you ever had a crush on a shorter guy? If so, how much shorter than you was he?

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy that was shorter than me, a guy that broke my heart btw

so yeah, it's possible and it happens

• i'm sorry to hear that. not all us short guys are heartbreakers :)

What Girls Said 5

• I am 5'5 1/2 and he was 5'4.

I really don't like guys too much shorter than me. That is just my preference.

Also, I'm a girl that likes to wear heels. I become 5'8 or over with them on.

• I've liked a guy who was about my height, or he may have been half an inch taller. Either way, I'd be taller than him in high heels. I wouldn't mind. I don't even like high heels.

• HUGE crush on a guy who was a few inches shorter than me. Girls do have that preference for height usually but for many it won't take priority over emotions. I wouldn't worry about it.

• I prefer taller guys but that may be because I am short...

• I understand that but you didn't answer the question.

• If he was perfect or almost perfect in all other aspects, then yes. Otherwise, I might not be as physically attracted to him. But, it would be pretty hard for a guy to be shorter than me anyway.

• I don't think it matters as long as it's not because of age. I hope it is because the guy I like is shorter than me. Actually they all have, maybe I am into short guys! HAHAHAHA!

• Haha, you're the best!

What Guys Said 2

• Listen bro, this one took me a while to get. It's true women prefer a man to be taller than them. Some even say that they never would be with a shorter guy. But you know what? What they say isn't always what they really want. I'm a short guy and my girls have always been taller. I don't have much money so you can rule that out. Be thankful that women aren't as physically shallow as men.

• If the guy has other attractive qualities to make up for the height.

Height is just a physical trait. Just ONE.