What do yout think of pigeon toed and knock kneed girls?

link

link

link

As a knock-kneed and pigeon-toed girl, I have always wondered what guys think of this.

I feel awkward about my legs and walk but I read in article that most women have knock knees because having wide hips forces the femur inward, but I also read that knock kneed athletes are more likely to get injuries.

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know what causes it or what any consequences might be...but they just as sexy as any other female...(:

• Guess no one else is going to answer. Thanks for your opinion

What Guys Said 1

• I think knock knees are even sexier than straight ones. Embrace your unique beauty. Love yourself for what you are and don't even waste time wishing you could change it. Work what the universe gave you. ;)

What Girls Said 2

• You should practice walking normally- it can be corrected with time in most cases.

I used to have a slight problem like that, and honestly, it's unnattractive. How many CEO's do you think walk pigeon toed? exactly. It makes a girl look unconfident and unsure of herself, not to mention it just makes you appear awkward.

Maybe you should see a special doctor if it's severe? Because it's not cute and I think it's actually bad for you

• I don't think there is a cure for knock knees at your age but pigeon toes can be corrected through dance. But if you're bothered about knock knees being unappealing, there's always corrective surgery to straighten your legs!