I'm not gonna lie, I know how to dress myself. I wear designer jeans and shirts. my shoes and jackets always match what I'm wearing. I"m also straight. I like girls, no question there. I've recently started buying and wearing v neck shirts. I like them because they look good and not many people wear them. Does this put off a gay vibe? Do girls immediately think I'm gay when they see me wearing a v neck?

0|0
11|0

Most Helpful Girl

• oh I love v neck tees on guys.. Especially if they are fit or have a nice chest. wow nothing gay about it in my book

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• absolutely not. I think a v neck is one of the hottest things a guy can wear. they have really nice ones at american apparel and urban outfitters.

0|1
    0|0
    • I'm wearing a black one from urban outfitters that I picked up in Santa Monica. lol

• i don't like the really low vnecks from american apparel. they're just strange looking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all, just shows you like comfort with your fashion XD

2|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the rest of your outfit, but yeah, it can definitely put that vibe out there.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha, say I'm wearing dark energie jeans, a grey and black diesel v-neck, gordan rush leather square toe dress shoes, and a black triple 5 soul blazer? I think I need to live somewhere more urban.

• Show All
    • I have a mildly gay ex-boyfriend, so I am fluent in the language haha.

• I'd rather be intensely metro than mildly gay.

• Of course not. Plus it depends mostly on your personality & confidence.

I really like v necks..

try the ones at american apparel or urban outfitters as the other girls said.

boys that work there wear them and they look extremely good ;D hahah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not sure if I'm thinking of the right thing-but guys where I live wear v-neck sweaters and they look gorge!

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all!

i love V necks too and think that most guys look hot in them!

2|0
    0|0
  • go, be sexy in the V-neck! confidence is always sexy, so wear it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo, it looks good

i like them anyways, its cool

0|0
    0|0
  • i probably would at first.

0|0
    2|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.