Do girls like mohawks on guys?

Alright just like the title says, do girls like mohawks on guys? Personally I think they look dumb but my brothers girlfriend says they look cute so I want to know what other girls think.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm. Sometimes. My ex said he had one and I was so curious about it. He used to be more of a punk. He didn't have pictures. But, I'd imagine he looked nice. It does give you a sort of badass kinda look.

He said though that when he didn't spike it up and left it down, it was like two parts of hair parting on bald head, which sounds ugly.

lol. Mohawks can be nice if they're not really high. And maybe if you're not completely bald. Fauxhawks can be nice. Depends the guy also.

What Girls Said 5

• the fauxhawk can be attractive sometimes but I've never been much of a fan of true mohawks.

• idk I think it depends on the guy..like face/head wise. I'm more of a small-fauxhawk-in-the-front type of girl, & I don't like those super straight, pointy, & gelled mohawks

• I think real mohawks also look pretty ridiculous. However I do think that fauxhawks (Did I spell that right? the fakes ones) look cool.

• i like mohawks and fauxhawks. though it seems the latter is easier to pull off properly.

• I can't speak for the world of women, but it doesn't really do anything for me at all.

What Guys Said 0