Microdermal screw fell off??

I just got my back dimples pierced, and the screw fell off. Anyone who has a microdermal or actually knows about them! The tattoo shop doesn't open up until tomorrow afternoon, while it be okay overnite?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well you don't have a choice really as you said it doesn't open till the morning. I know normally it's okay to leave it with no screw for a night but the difference is you've only just got it done and until about 6-8 weeks the body will try and heal it up. Do you not have anything else you could place in there? From another piecing jewelry?

• I only have balls from a barbell, I tried that. but I couldn't put it on myself and I have no one around to help

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• It should be okay overnight, just avoid applying pressure to the area and make sure you move it about as much as possible to stop it 'setting' in one place.

• Yes, it'll be okay overnight. Just don't put too much pressure on it.

• I think it should be fine. It's not like the whole thing can fall out. Is it still swollen? If not, I don't think it will heal over it or anything.

• Its OK but you cannot spend more than 2 days like that. Just don't put pressure and don't touch it. You should be fine. Try to replace it as fast as possible.