What do women think of buzz cuts?

This is a two part question. So I've read on here that ladies seem to like short hair, but what about a buzz cut? My hair is a modified version of what's called a high and tight, or the military style cut. It's 1/8 of an inch on the side and 3/8 of an inch on top. What do women think of this style of hair cut?

Secondly, this particular style of hair cut, though not exactly mine, has one interesting option. It's insanely easy for pretty much anyone to do. So ladies, would you cut your guys hair for him if he asked?

Most Helpful Girl

• That kind of hair cut doesn't look good on everyone, some people should have longer hair, some people should have a buzz, some should have somewhere in between. personally if it fits them the fuzzy thing is fun but if you don't want me rubbing on your head and saying fuzzy all the time might not be for you :P

to he second I have cut that hair cut before in a few different versions. the straight up buzz and what you have and versions in between. I grew up around all guys for the most part, who were on the wrestling team and such when every season we would buzz the whole teams head. Also in more resent times art kids like crazy hair and I've done a little or that - the clippers are my friend :) And not that its the same but I grew up clipping horses and that's a lot harder to do then buzzing a guys head.

• I'll let you rub my head and say fuzzy all the time, if you let me lay my head in your lap while you do it.

• Ah the good and the bad of being anonymous. I'll never know what you'd do since I'm anonymous, but I'd not likely had the nerve to say anything had I not been. The lovely double edged sword.

• I give you that . . . pulling up the guts is sometimes unnervingly impossible . . . I know the feeling

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really like the buzz cut because you can't run our fingers across their head without getting pricked. Though I wouldn't mind cutting a guys hair. I think it would be fun. You should grow your hair out a little more. It would be more enjoyable for the girl.

• I don't like them.

• my boyfriend has a buzz. not quite tht short but he looks hot. I like it tht way and a little grown out. and if I knew how I would cut it for him. I would be flattered if he asked me to

• Well it depends. some girls love guys ith buzz hair others dont. I guess its only if the girl actually cares about that stuff.

But in my school the hottest guy has buzz hair and EVERY girl likes him. Another hot boy has shaggy hair. like I said it depends on how you look like.

• Hi there! :)

I don't necessarily think all women like short hair. personally I love it when a guys hair is a bit long and shaggy :P but that's just me. it all depends on the person.

... and if I had a boyfriend and he told me to cut my hair? id be a bit insulted, to tell you the truth.. I like my hair! :P

• I honestly don't care. As long as he has a great personality, I'm fine. Looks are a bonus.

• Girls do not like boys wit short hair or at lest me and my friends don't!!!

Also I would never cut my boy friends hair I would so mess up!!!

• Personally, I don't like the buzz cut on anyone I have seen with it.

• 1. I don't like military hair, although I am sure it is some girl's preference. If you wanna go buzz, I suggest Wentworth Miller (Prison Break) hair.

2. I would have no problem buzzing my guys head, as long as he wouldn't get mad at me if I messed up. I'm pretty experienced from clipping my horses, but most girls would probably want to know how to use the clippers first!

What Guys Said 1

• From what I've been told, I wear the hairstyle pretty well myself. I used to have a normal length of hair, not too long, not too short. I buzzed it off back in September and I've never looked back.