I went commando and braless today and loved the feeling, is that bad?

Today it was hot so I went commando and braless in a dress. I loved the feeling, it was fantastic, although for braless it felt a little different with the lack of breast support. Is this bad? Do others on GaG also go commando and braless? Have you had any accidents flashing anybody?

0|0
4|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never gone commando, but I've gone delta force and navy seal before.

1|1
    0|0
    • What is delta force and navy seal?

• Show All
    • heh heh...something that happens to a male on occasion? O.O

• ooOOoh, the penis stand at attention jest. Got it.

What Guys Said 2

• Is that bad? No. If you enjoy the feeling, then it's good. I don't think it's unhealthy... unless you have huge boobs.

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that bad?...No...not at all...(:(:(:

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• I have never done that, it would be to weird and I wear skirts/dresses all the time so that would not work for me. If you like it then do it, but be careful of the wind and sitting down/getting up when wearing a skirt or dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhmm well it depends on how big your bust is. If your small you can get away with it. Not wearing panties is kind of gross to me, though. Just a little on the slutty side... no offense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've actually never gone braless in public. Well..I have a few times but that was for either working out, where the bra is built in, or with a swimsuit or something more billowy. I've gone commando but I feel like vaginal discharge will end up on my pants so I usually don't

1|1
    0|0