Is 5'4 too tall for a girl?

Im half chinese so its really tall compared to an average Chinese girl. I'm taller than all my friends that are girls so I feel like a giant...Guys are taller than me at my school but I feel like I would look cuter if I were 5'0 or 5'2...

Most Helpful Guy

• 5'4 is the top of the 'short girl' range in my world.

So you're not even medium height.

My daughters are on track to be 5'10-5'11"

What Guys Said 6

• Actually that's kinda short. The average girl is like 5'6" or so.

• Not to tall, 100% OK

• Not at all. Where would you get that idea? 5'4" is a great height for a girl.

• No it's not.

• Absolutely not there is many girls that are taller then 5'4. I have a friend that is Chinese and something else and she is 5'6 and I don't think that is too tall for a girl.

• Personally 5'4 is really short, nothing wrong with that height.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm 5'6'' and I'm Chinese also, I used to feel tall, but I've met taller girls..lol, so 5'4'' isn't considered too tall for a girl.

• it hard to find Asian guys to date...cuz my grandma is the strict one that really wants me to date Asians.

• Well, Korean guys are generally taller than Chinese guys and since you're 5'4'', it is much, much easier finding an Asian guy that's over 5'6'' vs me finding one.

• I've always wanted to date a Korean because of kpop lol

Thanks :)

• haha I'm around 5'7!

• HA! I'm 5'10. No way you're "too" tall

• Nah, when you're around a lot more different people (college) or travelling the world you'll realize how tall, short and average you are haha..