Girls do you like wearing short skirts ? and how short is too short?

think some of the girls I see in nightclubs come under the too short rule lol

Most Helpful Girl

• i mostly go with the fingertips rule,and I never wear them without tights. I see a lot of girls wearing extremely short skirts and shorts to school now,so short that their ''saddlebags'' can be seen,but I don't really mind.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't like wearing too short skirts..the shortest things I wear are shorts haha

Tbh mid thigh is uncomfortable for me in a skirt because I have to worry about not giving people a peep show.

Too short, and you come up with some nasty problems.

• no skirt I wear is to short..i wear it because I like it

• i think it's when the girl sits down and the skirt or shorts basically disappear underneath the top ^.^ I don't even wear some of my shorts because of that. I mean, if it's too short the shorts are a little bit unconfortable looking

• I don't. I mean, I do wear skirts, and the ones I wear are not super conservative, but they're in a way that look good, without being naughty.

• I think when shorts are too short is when I start to feel a little uncomfortable self consciously and I don't like wearing shorts skirts doe to the fact that it feels too flimsy.

your sub conscious mind should tell you instinctively when something doesn't look right or when something isn't appropriate .

• i like skirts very short. I love showing off my legs. its hot knowing the guys are looking and it can make for easy access, lol

• i love wearing short skirts. they make me feel sexy, and I love knowing guys are checkin me out. too short is only when you feel uncomfortable.

• I wear knee length or mid thigh length skirts, nothing shorter. Sometimes I wear maxi skirts.

• yes I do like wearing short skirts. Mini skirts

• i wear shorter skirts, but not extra short. If you look like your about to get picked up off the corner, it's too short.

• If I'm having trouble distinguishing where your skirt ends and your panties ..Then that is a problem.

What Guys Said 3

• I love cheer leader skirts :P

• I like short but not slutty short. If a girl wears a skirt and you can almost see their ass then I think it is too short.

• If it's shorter than the girls fingertips..that's how schools do it. Girls who go to private school, are more likely to wears shorter skirts when going out..as a "act of rebellion" sort of thing. Most girls who are self conscious or respect themselves more, are going to wear moderate to long skirts and dresses. Also, women don't dress for men, they dress for themselves, and other women (except for the desp. ones)