What do you think of girls who dress scantily clad and then when you try to flirt they...

get mad at you? I think they are the type who love teasing don't you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because a girl is wearing something sexy doesn't mean she's interested in you specifically flirting with her.

That said, getting mad when someone tries to flirt with you is overreacting, regardless of what you're wearing. However, sometimes it's the case that guys are disrespectful, or can't take no for an answer, so sometimes girls do get frustrated and need to take a harsher approach.

What Girls Said 7

• Try this :)

link

• Some girls will wear certain clothing or try to attract certain attention from guys. But sometimes once they get that attention, they don't really know what to do with it, so they act in such a manner that is really confusing. That is what I have seen anyway. : )

• I think they don't know what they want.

• so because a woman is dressed in skimpy clothes she's supposed to positively respond to any and every guy who flirts with her? OK good to know

• No, but she shouldn't be bitchy about and AT LEAST expect it to happen.

• not all girls dress sexy on pourpse.

• mmmhmmmm sure they don't

• Are you for real? This is daft as me saying "oh people don't go to KFC on purpose when they are hungry".

• All I'm saying is that girls may just try to express them selves by their clothing and don't mean to attract others

• If I'm dressed provocatively, I don't get made if guys flirt with me, that wouldn't make sense.

• Yet many girls do that

• Yes, they do and they are idiots.

• Attention seekers, **** teases, sluts

What Guys Said 3

• See this is a tricky area. Now very woman has the right to dress how they want and girls wiho dress scantily clad are clearly seeking attention. They want men to feel orny when they see them, they are doing on purpose to create sexual tension. But that doesn't mean that they will flirt with every guy that cracks onto them. I agree that scantily dressed girls are a but far fetched and will be classed as "sluts" as they are seen to be more prone to have a sexual encounter than a girl who has just simply dressed to impress. Most guys will naturally think that a scatily clad dressed girl is looking for one thing. Although they do tend to show a little self respect, they still cannot be classed as a piece of meat that everyone has the right to crack onto.

So my opinion in general of scantily cald dressed girls are that they are just not right in the head!

• It's like when a child insists upon wearing a sweater on a summer day. Immaturity.

• haha we call them sluts.