Would you date a 5'2" guy?

Simple question, if I told you that this guy isn't the most academically strong, but does pursue what he wants with a passion, is confident in himself mostly, doesn't show his insecurities (although height is one, but you'd have to draw it out of him)and is studying as a student pilot, would you date him?

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Everyone has there preference. He may get lucky and find the one who is interested in short men. I met up with a guy I met online but he didn't let me know that he is about 5'2 (ironic that you would ask this question with same height). We had good convo and I was attracted to his pic which was a face pic by the way. He had every quality I look for in a man accept he was in the process of a divorce. Still, when I met him I felt sorry because I liked him for who he is but considering his height and situation I couldn't do it. He did not tell me his height which also turned me off. I am 5'5 and not much taller than him but I am so used to dating tall guys it is hard to do away from that.

What Girls Said 7

• I am 5'6 and the shortest I would probably go is a inch shorter than me.

I like guys taller than me, so going an inch shorter would be an acception.

If the 5'2 had a really nice personality I wouldn't completely close the door on him.

I'd give him a shot.

• If I think we're very compatible, yes.

I'll probably get downvoted/accused of lying, but you guys have no idea how hard it is for me to find someone who doesn't annoy the crap out of me :P Height and other physical aspects are seriously the least of my concerns.

• I am 5'1". Yes I would date you. But honestly, if a girl really liked YOU your height wouldn't mean a thing. :) Try not to be insecure about it. It honestly doesn't matter.

• No, sorry. I am about 5"7 and it would be slightly awkward for me... I already have insecurities about my body that feeling huge next to a boyfriend would tip me over lol. Its nothing against the guys height, some girls would, but personally no.

• hmm, I probably would, since he is still taller than me because I'm five foot, and if he doesn't let it bother him why should I let it bother me?

• actually I am 5'4. so, may be not

• I am 5"4, I'm really only attracted to guys taller than me. So no, I would not.

Answer mine please: link

What Guys Said 1

• he shuld be a jockey