How does a cleavage piercing look?

I have seen this sexy piercing on girls with nice relatively big boobs and it looks so hot. I have "tiny" boobs and I'm not sure how would that piercing look on me. Opinions please.

Is the surface piercing not the dermal btw

Most Helpful Girl

• They look great with any pair of boobs.

If you want your boobs to appear bigger then wear a push up bra, with a low cut shirt.

What Guys Said 10

• Never liked that piercing. Why would you want a piercing that just draws guys to your boobs anyway? Do you really have nothing else to offer besides your boobs?

• with cleavage piercings, are you also talking about nipple piercings?

personally I find nip piercings a huge turn on...even with smaller boobs.

isn't there like a fake clip on piercing which you can try to see how it looks on you?

• Cleavage is the one that goes between boobs. Nipple pearcings are nipple pearcings, very different

• so many other hot places for piercings. this is not bad but better uses for the piercings if you want it to be sexy to guys. .

• it looks really lame.

• i never liked piercing, always thought it was ruining a great thing. I especialy don't like piercings on smaller boobs

• I think that cleavage piercings look good on both big and small boobs, but nipple piercings would look so much better on you. Nipple piercings are really hot.

• i hate piercings on girls

• Any kind? Why?

• and now I read very well your question,so I add this:why would anyguy want to lick a piercing instead of nipples?

• Idk. But either one sounds awesome right now lol

• i don't like them

• Cleavage piercing? WTF?

• Look it up. It looks so cute

• lack of action down there I would say

• You're exactly right. I get it pierced every time I get laid.

• not as cool with smaller boobs

What Girls Said 3

• Maybe I'm the odd one out

But boobs are pretty awesome regardless of size

But piercings just ruin them lol

I don't think it looks good on big or small ones

I will say, I DO think nipple piercings look good on big nipples, but I'm not recommending nipple piercings cause I hear they hurt like fudge

• To me it strongly resembles rhinestones so it looks like you just glued some rhinestones in your cleavage... Here is an example of what it would look like on small breasts link You decide if it looks good or not because it is you after all who will have to see that every day.

• I looked it up and I'm not a big fan. It looks more trashy to me instead of hot.