Which hair color do you think it's overrated?

Which of all these do you think it's already overrated, like you're tired of seeing people with these hair colors?

• Blondes
  • Redheads
  • Brunettes
  • Blackheads
  • Highlights/Emo style/Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe redheads followed closely by blond. Many girls like blond but so often it looks so bad.

What Guys Said 8

• I think blond is overrated but I think some girls look good with it.

• I voted black.

Although sometimes it looks good on girls - still here's it's an insane trend for girls to dye their hair black, always accompanied by a little overdone tan, mostly those girls who are into clubbing do that.. I don't even know why.

The worst cases of this are when a girl is a natural blond but dyes her hair jet-black, every time I get to know something like this I die a little bit inside.

• I'd say blond - but it's really only one particular shade of blond that I don't like.

I absolutely love natural looking dirty blond or "sunkissed" hair (like surfer-girl style). What I don't like, and actually find really boring, is just plain ordinary blond hair.

• I don't understand why girls dye their hair Blonde. It's a horrible decision...

• Blonde is overrated to me.

• E, easily.

• Blondes are the most overrated. They get played up in pop culture, and so many girls dye their hair blond and it just doesn't look good.

• It's between blonds and redheads, it was a tough decision, so I went with redheads.

• why redheads? not many people have red hair

• I don't mind real redheads, but the ones who dye it because they saw a another girl who looked good with red hair and then they dye it and look fugly. Over here in my area there's a bunch of fake redheads. It gets boring.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really care for the multi color hair styles. Where they have multiple steaks and one half is one color and the other is another color. Ick.

I personally like when people keep a color on their head that makes them look great. I've seen some brunettes look better as blond, some brunettes look better as a rehead, and some blondes look better as a brunette.

I have an acquaintance that has natural black hair and she dyed her hair blonde; imo, it looks tacky. But Giselle Bunchen looks great with blond hair, and you know that is color is dye and not real.

• Blasphemy! No brunette look better as a blond... =O

• Prove it! =D

• Britney Spears looks better as a blond then a brunette. link Your particular preference in hair color doesn't mean that it looks better on a person.

• Scene hair...emo hair...

• I love red hair when it's natural, but I think it's way overdone in the dye department.

• Blonde.

• Blondes.

• Definitely blondes.