Which hair color do you think it's overrated?

Which of all these do you think it's already overrated, like you're tired of seeing people with these hair colors?

• Blondes
    55% (12)42% (5)50% (17)Vote
  • Redheads
    9% (2)0% (0)6% (2)Vote
  • Brunettes
    5% (1)17% (2)9% (3)Vote
  • Blackheads
    5% (1)25% (3)12% (4)Vote
  • Highlights/Emo style/Other
    26% (6)16% (2)23% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
6|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe redheads followed closely by blond. Many girls like blond but so often it looks so bad.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I think blond is overrated but I think some girls look good with it.

2|0
    0|0
  • I voted black.

Although sometimes it looks good on girls - still here's it's an insane trend for girls to dye their hair black, always accompanied by a little overdone tan, mostly those girls who are into clubbing do that.. I don't even know why.

The worst cases of this are when a girl is a natural blond but dyes her hair jet-black, every time I get to know something like this I die a little bit inside.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say blond - but it's really only one particular shade of blond that I don't like.

I absolutely love natural looking dirty blond or "sunkissed" hair (like surfer-girl style). What I don't like, and actually find really boring, is just plain ordinary blond hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand why girls dye their hair Blonde. It's a horrible decision...

1|0
    0|0
  • Blonde is overrated to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • E, easily.

0|1
    0|0
  • Blondes are the most overrated. They get played up in pop culture, and so many girls dye their hair blond and it just doesn't look good.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's between blonds and redheads, it was a tough decision, so I went with redheads.

1|0
    0|0
    • why redheads? not many people have red hair

• I don't mind real redheads, but the ones who dye it because they saw a another girl who looked good with red hair and then they dye it and look fugly. Over here in my area there's a bunch of fake redheads. It gets boring.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't really care for the multi color hair styles. Where they have multiple steaks and one half is one color and the other is another color. Ick.

I personally like when people keep a color on their head that makes them look great. I've seen some brunettes look better as blond, some brunettes look better as a rehead, and some blondes look better as a brunette.

I have an acquaintance that has natural black hair and she dyed her hair blonde; imo, it looks tacky. But Giselle Bunchen looks great with blond hair, and you know that is color is dye and not real.

1|1
    0|0
    • Blasphemy! No brunette look better as a blond... =O

• Show All
    • Prove it! =D

• Britney Spears looks better as a blond then a brunette. link Your particular preference in hair color doesn't mean that it looks better on a person.

• Scene hair...emo hair...

0|0
    0|0
  • I love red hair when it's natural, but I think it's way overdone in the dye department.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blondes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely blondes.

2|0
    0|0