Do you think runway models are attractive? Would you want to date one?

Examples:

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes they are attractive. That does not mean that girls should all try to look like them, but they are attractive, just as a lot of other type girls.

What Guys Said 10

• I think that runway models are some of the most plain looking people in the world. walking mannequins or robots. They aren't meant to be seen. The clothes they wear should be the point of attention. I would never date a runway model. Their lifestyles would never be like mine and I just don't find them attractive at all. Glamour models on the other hand...:)

• Yes, I find some of them attractive. I made one of them my girlfriend for a year and a half.

• They're generally pretty, but usually don't have the body type I'm attracted to.

• Tend to be a little thin for my liking. I would be certainly date all the ones you linked to though.

• The first one looks funny, but maybe it's because of a bad hairstyle.

The second one is very pretty, adorable! If she's not rail-thin I'd date her in a heartbeat!

The third one is nice too, but not that nice as the second one! ..she seems to have Slavic facial features by the way.

• Yes, the third one is Polish.

• I'm not attracted to the first two links. That third one's nice though lol.

• Not if she's Chloe Carter. Just because she's a model, doesn't mean she "loves you"..she could just be after your money

• Not a chance they are to into themselves and there personality sucks

• Yes, they are attractive and I would date one, unless they were anorexic models,no.

• all of them are attractive, but most of them aren't sexy. I realize they are beautiful, but I'm simply not sexually attracted to them.

What Girls Said 4

• Most runway models are ugly as f***. Glamour and video models are the prettiest.

The last 2 models you posted, gemma ward and that other girl are kinda cute but the first one looked horrible. they have cute faces but just way too bony

• link Don't forget this.

• Yes they are my idea of beautiful

• I think runway models are the prettiest