What does it mean if a girl touches your tattoos and asks questions about them?

Not meaning a certain person. Just wondering do women do this often? It happens to me quite a bit. I understand the curiosity, but is the touching flirting? Or just general interest?

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it could be general interest OR flirting, or both. It really depends on the level of enthusiasm the girl is giving you. It kind of depends on where the conversation goes. If she's just using the tattoos as a subject to break the ice and you end up talking about lots of other things, it may very well be flirting. If she just inquires about the tattoos and leaves after you've talked about that some, maybe it was just general interest. It's hard to tell, because I typically would carry on a conversation past just talking about tattoos even if I weren't interested.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't see it as flirting at all. I see tattoos as a piece of art and wonder why someone picked something specific especially if its an individual design and what its meaning is hence the interest

• well this guy I like has a tattoo on his back. and I was tracing it with my finger, but I was interested in it, because I myself want one someday, and wanted to know what it felt like on the skin. I don't know it could be flirting, if she into them kind of things.

What Guys Said 0