Is baldness that big of a turn off for young women (18-25)?

I'm 21 and I have been loosing my hair since I was 16, I'm always afraid to talk to girls because I'm afraid I will offend them. I didn't like my hair anymore so I just shaved it really short (not skinhead). say you really like a guy, his personality, his looks, and everything else, but then he takes off his hat and he is shaved bald. would you instantly stop liking him? (I seem to get girls with a hat on)

what is the female equivalent to a guy balding? is it like if I really liked a girl but I found out she was stuffing her bra and pants to make her body look better? because that wouldn't bother me at all, I actually don't really care much about minor flaws, as long as I like the WHOLE girl..like eyes, smile etc...anyways I'm sad about my hair :(

BE HONEST, its the internet you can say whatever you want!

Most Helpful Girl

• just be charming and don't worry about it! :)

if a persons overall appearance is attractive

nothing can make him or her non desirable . . !

minor flaws are not really flaws but just characteristics

that make us unique . .:)

good luck :)

What Girls Said 11

• Is baldness that big of a turn off for young women (18-25)?

For this gal it's a big turn off and a deal breaker though it seems most gals are either willing to overlook a guy's baldness or it doesn't affect a guy's attractiveness to them.

say you really like a guy, his personality, his looks, and everything else, but then he takes off his hat and he is shaved bald. would you instantly stop liking him?

Bit off to me as I wouldn't like his looks without knowing whether he was bald or not. Either way I'd stop liking him in romantical/sexual way as I'd lose attraction to him no different to me than some guys losing attraction for a gal when they seem how drastically different she looks without makeup.

what is the female equivalent to a guy balding?

Perhaps a gal with unappealing breasts

• geeeeez that was harsh. I'm guessing you are perfect and have no insecurities...thanks for your honesty though

• Not sure why I'd need to be perfect and have no insecurities to not be attracted to bald guys or consider it a deal breaker to be with a guy I'm not attracted to.

I doubt I"m perfect though your other guys is right I don't have any insecurities.

• Doesn't bother me at all. My husband.d has always shall ed his head. He says it looks funny if it grows out. He is actually "balding " a bit. I don't notice, but he bit he's about it.

• If it looks good then no problem. Like Vin Diesal or however you spell it is hot and he's bald, it really depends whether or not you can't pull it off. I think you're smart for shaving it because is just pathetic when you see a guy who's obviously balding just clinging into the last bit of hair he has. I think Prince William definitely needs to shave his hair off,

• yeeeeaaahhh I don't look like vin diesel... but I have eyes just like yours, and a great smile...im workin on my body though

• Haha;) well sounds like you have a good thing going for ya

• i love a bald head. some guys can pull it off and some guys can't I think you can pull off a bald head. its something about rubbing a bald head that I like. but then when you piss me off I can smack it lol. but yeah I like you bald

• I am not particularly attracted to it but I have seen some handsome looking bald guys.

• Hey, Just don't be depressed too much about your hair, You could find med for that. Why not take some vitamins for hair regrowth? I have a friend a girl who actually had the same problem like yours, She thought that she was going bald and the worst thing is, She's a girl! And she couldn't dare going outside with a bald head if ever! When shed found out Reloxe and used their Vitamins for hair loss, Wow I couldn't believe, Its really amazing because her hair was grown a lot! Maybe you should take this too! Hope this will help. ;-)

• some guys can pull it off, it doesn't look bad on you.

if I really liked the guy, I wouldn't care if he was bald or shaved it off. I liked this guy for the longest time we had pretty good chemistry and his hair was pretty bad, I didn't see it until later. It was like thinning at the top, he barely had any but that didn't stop me from liking him, until he used me.

shaved is good too, if I really liked a guy though it wouldn't matter.

• If he still looks good bald, I have no problem with it.

• Personally I love it when guys have a lot of hair. Not a bunch but enough that I can run my fingers through it. So I don't really like it when guys are bald . I will say this however, some men can really rock having no hair! haha

• Don't feel bad about losing your hair OR wearing a hat. It's really not a big deal. My ex and I are still friends and the other day he pointed out how much more his hair has receded, he's pretty sensitive about it as well. I honestly had not even noticed, until he said something. He's a really good looking guy and losing his hair is going to affect him a lot more than it'll bother a woman. We all do things to make ourselves appear attractive to others at first glance (like a push up bra, or a hat, or makeup, or high heels . . .) First impressions aside though, if you meet a woman and she is genuinely interested in you, she will embrace all of your qualities, even the ones you don't like :)

• No, bald guys can look hot too.

There's no female equivalent because even a female going bald would be seen like a worse circumstance.

What Guys Said 4

• Check this dude out:

link

Or this one:

link

Or this guy:

link

How you act and dress with that look is what makes it work. You can pull it off.

• Balding is natural and girls with integrity will see that you are someone who doesn't try to hide his real self. Plus, you'll appeal to older women that way.

Trust me, I also went bald at your age, and I've NEVER regretted it. Only the bimbos and immature women will find it unattractive, and you're better off without their attention.

• Just get a bit of polish on there and you should be fine ;)

• Guys can pull off shorter/shaved looks as long as they look like the type who looks a bit rough around the edges. Pair up your shorter look with a nice leather jacket, it will look better. There are guys that rock the short/shaved look, no reason why you can't too!