Are cheeks showing while wearing a bikini bad?

So my whole life I have worn boy board shorts with a bikini because I can never find a bikini that covers the entire bottom. I have a pretty big butt (38 inch hips and 25 in waist) and I even tried buying the larger bikini bottoms. They tended to be baggy in the front, but still my butt cheeks hung out of the back. I've always thought that it was kind of trashy looking. Who really wants to see a butt? I asked a guy friend though and he said everyone. Guys love butt cheeks hanging out of a bikini. So is this true? Guys what do you think of girls wearing bikinis and showing butt cheek?

thanks everyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow what a hard question to answer when you live at a nudist community for two moths a year.

As far as a bikini, I like the boy-shorts bottoms, but if it is a regular bikini I really do not see how it matters as long as it covers up your feminine parts. Your cheeks can not show or hang out anymore then they do for the girls that are walking around in thongs...

It's all in what YOU are comfortable with wearing. IF worse comes to worse wear a cover up or that cloth that you wrap around the bottom half like a skirt...

Are you laying down on a beach mostly, swimming or playing volleyball/flag football? There is also double sided tape that you can use on the bigger sized bottoms that make the front fit better so that the 'ass' portion still fits better...

• Hell, if worse comes to worse, find a pair of panties that you really like how they fit your backside and wear them, it is not as if there is much difference - some panties cover more then most bikini bottoms. Most probably won't notice, I have done it as well (underwear versus mens hammocks - once I even wore trunk style underwear) as a few females that I knew when I lived in Hawaii and Florida. But like I originally said, it is all what you are comfortable with.

What Guys Said 11

• Its sexy! Maybe not the classiest approach but there are no complaints when I see a girl with cheeks hanging out.

Depends on if you're OK with the extra attention.

• It's just a sad fact that some people aren't meant to wear bikinis. You'd probably look fine in many one piece suits, so don't feel bad about it.

• It seems to be extremely common for a girls butt cheeks to hang out a little bit.

Personally it doesn't bother me at all, and I know for sure that plenty of other guys are fine with it as well.

• Back when I was in high school, when we did gymnastics and tumbling in P. E. class, we were joined by a girl who was a senior at the time, and was apparently there to assist the girls' P. E. teacher with the girls in the class, but also (probably unknowingly) served as "eye candy" for all the guys in the class! Every day, she came to the gym wearing a leotard that left her butt cheeks exposed! Needless to say, she got a LOT of attention from ALL the guys in the class, including me! Every day, she would wear a different leotard, but (t) every pair that she owned exposed her butt cheeks. Not sure if her leos were too small for her, or if the butt-cheek baring look was intentional. And this was back in 1979, well before the butt-baring look became more common. She was the first girl who I ever knew who went public with the (apparently intentional) butt-baring look. Not even the Solid Gold Dancers were doing that yet! (My guess is that she got wedgies, but (t) almost never bothered to "correct" them!)

One day, she came to the gym wearing the standard girls' P. E. uniform of t-shirt and shorts which were issued to all the girls in the class, so naturally, I assumed that someone had complained about her "exposing" herself, or if she had ordered the standard P. E. uniform, and it had just finally come in. Needless to say, I thought that this was the end of Stephanie exposing herself in her leos, but (t) the next day, she came back to the gym wearing ONLY the t-shirt from the girls' uniform over her leo, which meant that she was back to exposing her butt cheeks for all the guys in the class, whether she realized it or not. Stephanie's butt cheeks had once again come out to play! To this day, I wonder if she realized what a show she put on for the guys in the class!

• Pics?

• Us guys love butt cheek showing on a fit girl. I hate it when people say it looks "trashy", sorry, if you're a guy and you say that, then maybe you should take a good look at your gender orientation. Some bikinis are made to show more cheek than others, and most guys will agree, on an attractive female, the more cheek the better. Of course, make sure you have the bum to pull this look of though, otherwise, wear something that covers up fully.

• Are cheeks showing while wearing a bikini bad? Nope, guys love that. If you feel comfortable, go for it!

• We LOOOVE it

• Gimme some of that butt

• Nah, go with something that fits or resort to a different bathing suit type. Boy shorts aren't bad though.

• I agree with you more than I do with them but trashy is nice to check out every once in a while.

What Girls Said 8

• Are you crazy? I wish I had a big butt that no bikini can cover my ass is flat and I have no butt cheeks whatsoever.

Wear a bikini that is your size but get the right shape. For example I have big breasts so I can't wear ANY kind of bikini, I can't wear those triangle tiny ones, it has to fit me and cover all the right areas and still look hot too.

You can still be fashionable and classy if you choose the right bikini. Plus don't worry if your ass is hanging out its very hot as long as its not too much and you feel comfortable.

• Likewise you shouldn't worry about your breasts hanging out.

• I do worry cause if I don't wear the right ones they would slip and nothing would be covered up..

• I have almost never seen a bikini bottom that didn't have at least SOME butt cheek hanging out. Don't worry about it and just wear what you like.

• I've always thought that it was kind of trashy looking... Nope, you're wrong. Hanging cheeks from a bikini is not trashy looking because 99.9% of bottoms are made like that. And it's a bikini. Oh, and you're not the only one with cheeks showing.

Who really wants to see a butt? Guys.

Guys what do you think of girls wearing bikinis and showing butt cheek? Wait a second. I thought you said cheeks showing was trashy looking. Why do yo want to show your butt cheek?

Look at it this way. We don't show cheeks on purpose. Cheeks just decide to hang out for fun.

• It's okay. Guys would like this and I don't think a girl would mind seeing it either.

• Its not bad if you want it that way I guess but I feel the same except I just don't wana show stretch marks

• First time I was very shy to let my ass cheeks hang out. But after sometimes. it was all right. Trust me guys eyes will be glued to your ass cheeks. Get ready for all the attention and thrill.

• I never heard a guy saying that they don't like it lol when the cheeks are showing xD :)

• I see it all the time and I don't think its bad at all! I love to see ya come and I love to see ya go! Lol