Why do stockings feel more sexy?

Why do I feel more sexy in stockings and garter belt than tights ?

Most Helpful Guy

• It couldn't possibly be because it leaves key areas uncovered.

Oh it might be that.

What Guys Said 7

• Nobody can explain why YOU feel a certain way, but you.

• because you are (well, I presume, most girls are)

• stockings make legs attractive and exciting
    They make the leg more smoothness
    And make it appear attracting

• It's the material. Something about silk makes you feel sexier

• Because...

• I have no idea. Tights and stockings both look very sexy to me. Do you wear stockings casually?

• ask my boyfriend ! lol !

• okay then. have it your way sexy.

• Can I just say that you strike me as a girl who would do this. link

• i don't know. I just think wearing stockings makes girls sexy. I can't stop fantasizing beautiful girls in non-sleeve tops and mini skirts and stockings. I also like to see girls in revealing outfits. so strong their sex appeal to me.

PS : I am not a rapist. just a normal guy.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm with you, as I am definitely a hosiery-holic. I love the way they look and feel. Why do they "feel" more sexy? Probably because of the material itself, where it's so sheer, soft ,silky and decidedly more feminine. They also have a way of making you feel that way, too. At least I do. They are also somthing that karkens back to the days of womens fashion, that were the ulimate in femininity and sexuality, as all of the women of yesteryear wore them. Women like Jackie Kennedy, many of the old sex symbols and bombshells of Hollywood, and all of those old "cheesecake" pin-up gals. I wish that I could have lived back then. Have you just discovered wearing them recently?

• For some reason...and I read it has to do the the GAY men in the fashion industry...have given stockings..and pantyhose a black eye..and for some reason, many women associate wearing hose of any kind..as being slutty, or even what a hooker or pronography star might wear when performing...sad...

• Interesting theory.Who knows for sure.Oh well, to those of us guys and gals that do appreciate fine hosiery---Enjoy!

• I feel a lot sexier in them too because they reshape the legs and make them look sexier and more firm. Not to mention they re kinky and delicate, you need to wear them slowly and carefully otherwise they will get torn.. They re like a very sensitive innocent girl yet so dirty hehe I don't know!

• Tights are worn everyday whereas stocking and garter belts are considered a little taboo, I'm sure they make most girls feel a bit hot and naughty.

• Taboo...I don't understand that point of view..."Taboo" for what reason ?

• They are taboo in my eyes, they might not be to you, end of.

• Maybe because they aren't full stocking?

• How we can know if you don't know ? :))