What are your thoughts on skinny jeans for men?

idk why people think its gay.

I personally wear them. I mean I can pull off the "sexy" look because I have a proportionate body. I do tons of squats and leg exercises which half of the gym rats out there don't do. And I KNOW for a fact, that a man's *ss is one of the most attractive male body parts.

Do you wear skinny jeans? if so how many pairs do you have?

I have 2 skinny jeans, and about 5 skinny dress pants because I need them for work :p, I wear something like this everyday. link

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess skinny jeans look good on skinny guys since it doesn't really show off much... Don't really wanna see them on a buffed guy.

Not sure I would like to work beside you, always wondering when you would get up and go to the copy machine or run some errand... I mean, can't a girl concentrate on her job anymore? Besides, yeah, I suppose a male tush isn't just attractive to women... XDD

• lol yah I'm an admin and I notice how the females look at me. So I made a "wear really tight jeans" rule for men. The result? AMAZING, it motivates the females lmfao.

What Girls Said 13

• I really don't like it, but whatever makes the person happy, right?

I don't wear skinny jeans.

I think pic in your link looks good, but I hate SUPER skinny jeans on a guy. I don't know why. I just don''t.

Also, I like a man's hands the most. Then his face, and then his arms.

Sexy Man Hands - link & link

Sexy Man Face - link

Sexy Man Arms - link

Sexy Man Body - link

This is my opinion only.

• I love wearing skinny jeans and I think they look fine on guys too. I think I have 7 pairs, I rarely wear a different cut.

I tried wearing bootcut jeans the other day and I was like, "what am I supposed to do with all of this extra material at the ankle?" ha ha it just feels weird now. Legitimately less comfortable.

• I think skinny jeans look great on a guy.

And its definitely not gay. But they look better on guys who don't have skinny chicken legs. If you have somewhat muscular legs, it looks a lot better.

Cause on skinny guys, skinny jeans make them look even skinnier.

• If it's like the link, I like it! But I don't like the pants where everybody could see the shape of the guys balls :')

I don't mind skinny jeans as long as the goodies aren't all up in my face.

• I hate skinny jeans on a man. Not saying gay, but it looks feminine. Jeans on a man only need to hug his ass and then hang nicely from there- hugging from ass to ankle is not cool. I have no interest in checking out some guys chicken legs...and usually guys in skinny jeans are trying to rock the punk/skater look and they. just. can't. The pants in your image aren't too bad- they look straight leg, not skinny.

• I like them esp in black or grey but not all guys look good in the white or colored ones but probably red/burgandy looks good too

• I prefer rather tight pants on guys, but definitely not skin tight. Either way, still better than baggy pants...

• I think they are cool on a guy except those who let them sag or who are fat that wear them and then try to sag them. If a guy has a nice shaped and or fit body that is slender and not a body builder...then they are a good look!

• I completely agree with you. I don't even know how they can sag in skinny jeans and think that's hot.

• Right...walking around looking like Yosemite Sam.

• nooo. your pants should never be as tight as mine

• I like them !

• Depends on the guy. Unless you are thin with a lot of tattoos I'd say don't try it

• i say nay.

• i don't care for guys with really skinny legs wearing skinny jeans. but it seems like you don't have skinny legs. hazzah!

What Guys Said 11

• I wear what's comfortable. I don't like the fact that it takes 5 hours to reach into my pocket and pull my cell phone out because my jeans are practically painted on.

If you're buff and in shape, it'll most often show through no matter what clothes you are wearing in my experience.

There's attractiveness in modesty too.

• LOL so true, especially on that first sentence of your reply. Preach, brother!

• I wear them everyday. They're the only pants I wear because I'm a slender guy. I've been running distance for the past 6 years, so I consider myself to have a "runner's body", which is very skinny and lean. I say if you have the body for it, wear it...especially if you look good in it. All my jeans are skinny jeans and that's saying something. My sister works at American Eagle, so I abuse her discount to get 45% off of new jeans. Right now, I have about 7 or 8 pairs of skinny jeans and the count is growing. I personally don't care if people say that they're gay. I look good in them, so I'll keep wearing them. Same deal with V-Neck shirts.

• funny how "fashion" dictates skinny jeans as a no-no.

Personally, no skinny jeans for me. I'm not wearing skinny pants and they're already tight at the thighs...I'd never even be able to put those skinny jeans on and I consider myself pretty skinny at around 155 lbs...

• I live in Austin and a lot of the guys around me wear skinny jeans, so I recently started wearing skinnier and skinnier jeans. I just got through with my second day ever wearing well fitting (grips my legs,not my crotch) skinny jeans. I find them more comfortable than other jeans on my well toned body, and girls tell me that I look much better in them. I've also just started wearing v-necks which girls seem to think are the thing to wear with skinny jeans. I think it may show off my feminine side more, but that's a good thing as I'm proud to be a feminine straight guy. Wear what's comfortable for you and what suits your body type and personality.

• You will never catch me in skinny jeans, and no guys I hangout with or I converse with wear them. Than again I live in Texas so most folks around here are closed minded, the only thing close to skinny jeans accepted around here are wranglers. Usually me and my friends poke fun at the guys that wear them, but if you like wearing them than the only opinion that should matter is your own.

• Women have slim frames and it looks fine, it makes men look like they have chicken legs, and that looks ridiculous.

• I don't wear skinny jeans or baggy jeans. I tend to wear slighty skinny jeans, but not so skinny that it shows the guy's leg. There is some room inside the jeans. I also don't let them sag.

• for me when I saw someone wear askinny jeans , I can't recognize if this a man or a woman hhhhhhhhh especially if there is along hair

I think it's a shame

• Yeah I wear them, it's okay though, I'm European.

• its ridiculously stupid and looks gay

*no offense to gays*

• Long as they not Robin Hood tights, you're all good.

I rock me some skinny jeans and a tank top, the ladies f***in love it.